- Birth date
- Home Country
- english, español
- Boating type
- surf, whitewater, polo
- Boat brands
- dagger, drago rossi
- Paddle Brands
- Gear brands
- Favorite move
- Air loop
Education and Work
- No joined groups.
- Member since
- Sunday, 05 October 2008 11:14
- Last online
- 3 months ago
- Profile views
- 1,342 views
- Need help!!! turning k1 to c1 » Hi, im trying to switch my dagger ego into a C1 because it has no market value, so I tought it'd be fun to give it a try as a C1. I believe there was some sort of original C1 seat for the brand, my wonder is if there is anyone having one for sale. I expect It wont be too expensive as used gear. ... (Whitewater)
- C1: Seats for Kayaks » Hi there, I have a Dagger ego and since there is no market for that I was wondering if it is possible to build a C1 seat for it. I find that the back of the "ring" is too low and using a piece of foam leaves my butt in the same level as the ring. thanks... (Discuss)
- Novice needs help!!! » Hi there, I was wondering if anyone would give me an extensive tutorial on C1 outfitting considering that I have to build every piece needed. Im using a Dagger Ego and before experimenting with it I decided it was best to look for some guidance. If someone is interested in helping me, please send... (Canoeing)
- need help building a C1 » Hi there, I was wondering if anyone would give me an extensive tutorial on C1 outfitting considering that I have to build every piece needed. Im using a Dagger Ego and before experimenting with it I decided it was best to look for some guidance. If someone is interested in helping me, please send... (Canoeing)
- Re:how can i buy kayaks from foregeing countries? » Hi exchile, for the time being, it's impossible for me to go on a trip to Chile, since it's about 2700km from my town and it would became as expensive as buying a brand new kayak from US, Brazil or Europe, and I don't have that kind of money right now. anyway, still, I'm greatfull for your response...
- Re:help needed!!! » thanks for the links adrian, I expect to start building the wave this weekeng hopefully it will ve avaible for everybody quite soon mrl...
- Re:New to freestyle- Where do I start? » start with surf moves and double pump. you will eventually be forced to chance that kayak for one with more volume. The air volume inside the kayak helps you with the air move by making pressure against the water. It's just like when you try to push a ballon deep into the water. It will just pump... (Whitewater)
- Re:Surf Kayak, how to bottom turn? » Hi there i have surfed waves on kayak since i was 12 (now im 24 he, quite old :( ) I was surfing on a Dagger Ego but recently acquired a Dragorossi Fish, and reggarding to the bottom turn, and find eisier on the Ego, just can't explain why. I think it's because I fit better in it. Still, what matter... (Surf)
- Re:Using a bike rack to carry a kayak??? » hi there! the best solution I've seen for that is to use one of those rubber cilindric things kids use to play at swiming pools. They have a hole inside, just put a strap inside and tie it to the car roof through the window. Then put the kayak on it and use another set of straps/rope to tie to th...
- Re:Repair a plastic kayak » Hi there, I'm from Argentina every time we have to repair a plastic kayak we send it to a guy who repairs car bumpers. So far, he has done a good job, tough, the kayak surface won't look good, but no water will get trough it. hope that helps you, Matias Laghezza...