- Birth date
- Home Country
- German, English, Spanish
- paddle, climbing, cayoning, cave spoting
- Boating type
- Play, Creeking
- Boat brands
- Prijon, Liquidelogic
- Paddle Brands
- Gear brands
- Palm, Sweet, Imerson Research , Kokatat. HF,Electric Water,Snapdragon, Astral, Teva,Keen,
- Home spot
- Chilliwack River, Norish Creek, Tamahi Creek
- Dream spot
- Hawaii sure Rhone, Lachine, Ottawa, Skookumchuck
- Boating philosophy
- Go big or go home
- Favorite move
- No joined groups.
- Member since
- Saturday, 12 January 2008 06:26
- Last online
- 2 years ago
- Profile views
- 2,406 views
Badewannensurfer created a new topic selling black kokatat rogue size L used for 4 years in the forums.
- Re: selling black kokatat rogue size L used for 4 years » yes still up for grabs replaced the seal last fall in the neck so brand new wrist seals have no sign of cracks or faults but never been replaced, i got small wrists... (FS - Europe - UK)
- Selling green Nomad 8.5 Great for beginners cheap » Selling my green Nomad 8.5 The boat has been used for one summer and has been welded in a couple of spots. However we did a great job at it and it is 100% dry, you are more than welcome to try it out and see for yourself asking 250 ono for it. location is worcester get in touch via pm if i... (FS - Europe - UK)
- looking for boats » Hey this might be a long shot but I lost my complete fleet of fluid kayaks due to the terrible sport of kayaking Therefor with summer round the corner I am looking for a boat, used or brandnew doesn't matter following models fluid solo l (expd. preferred) Fluid solo m Riot Magnum Liqui... (FS - Europe - German Speaking Countries)
- Boating in Brazil, Santa Catarina, Florianopolis » Hey folks I'm flying down to Brazil, Santa Catarina on Monday with my kayak in my baggage and I know there is some amazing creeking down there. I was wondering if anybody knows any locals/ or is a local down there that would be sweet. I'm working for TDA rafting expeditions 30 mins west of ...
- boating in Iceland? » hey folks I am gonna work for one month in Iceland and was wondering if it would be worth to bring my creeker along? I know they have water but not what kind. I am looking for class III to V. So if you been there or if you work with heta, let me know ( to the boys in heta looking forward to w... (Europe)
- For Sale: Liquidelogic Jefe Grande, Vancouver Canada 900$ » hey I sell my liquidelogic jefe grande for 900 $. The boat is one season old and has been paddled five times in total. It comes with the usual scratches at the bottom but no weak spots in the hull. You can have a look at the boat, or we can take it out for a test run (if there is water agai... (FS - North America - Canada)
- VANCOUVER PADDLERS! Ready for some missions? » any good class IV /V paddlers around in Van that are up for some miss? It seems like Seymour runs on the low side. Anybody knows the story on Lynn are there still a lot of logs in there? Norrish? anything else you could think about ? give me a shout lets huck the stuff big time cheers dishey... (North America)
- Re:Photographer looking for subjects. » I recently moved back to van and have all my bloody boating gear with me but no one to boat with. If somebody wants to give me a crack and we hit the shit hart class IV/ V prefered but I huck myself also off a good class 3 run like lynn or semour. If your around we should go boating together ... (North America)
- Rafting Companys in Italy,Austria,Switzerland,Slovenia,Croatia,France » hey river rats out there. I'm a liecenced raft guide looking for work in Europe this Summer. So if anybody knows a good rafting company that would be worth working for let me know. I got a valid BC raft guide liecence, all the necessary stuff (first aid SRT) and I'm also a class V boater with l... (Whitewater)
- Rafting Companys in Spain » Hey river rats' chargers and caballeros from spain. I'm a licenced raft guide and currently looking for a rafting company in spain to work there this summer. I thought there should be some around and I couldn't find any on the Internet. So if you know a email adress of a local company or just... (Whitewater)
A clean spring edit - it is spring! Birds are chirping! The sun is emerging and around europe Kayakers are packing their skies away and are dusting off their boats. Follow a group of friends around the spring of Norway (and corsica) in 2012, as they immerse themselves into their very own rituals of spring cleaning. Featured boating (and a bit of carnage): Jörg Waidelich Sam Tregenza Adrian Kiernan Reilly Edwards Josh Firth... and many more Supported by: immersion research wildmountain.de teamscum cactus climbing equipment Music: the glitch mob - fortune days also I saw it as necessary to incorporate a nasty piece of carnage we were all involved in last year. Probably one of the scarier moments of last year, and it should be seen as a reminder (especially to myself) to stay safe out there and rely on my own judgement calls. Luckily we all walked away with just a fright that day, nothing more, could have been different. Don't judge, ask yourself what you would have done and be safe out there this summer team! thanks for reading and watching, Joerg Waidelich.
Added: Apr 13 2013.
A norwegian compilation - Teaming up with some of my closest friends this summer, made me realize again how much I value this sport in my life, the beautiful land of Norway and the good times spend (+ some carnage cause we all love it). This video features a quick compilation what we have been up to over the summer. Filmed on Location: Voss (Extremsportveko), and our home, cold rainy Oppdal Chur everybody for the Summer: Adrian, Phil, Riley, Sam, Jem, Ems, Andreas, Toni, Flemming, Josh, Brendan, Jacub, Tilsy & Tom, Will and anybody I forgot A big thanks as always to: Immersionresearch.com (the best dry stuff ever) Wildmountain.de (for all you kayaking needs) Teamscum (for making awesome clothing and spreading hope for soulful living) and newly Cactusclimbing (for making the toughest gear out there, you guys are the shit) Flimed on: GoPr 1&2 Canon Rebel T3I Canon 550 D Editing: Joerg Waidelich Additional Footage provided: Sam Tregenza, Adrian Kiernan Music M83- Moonchild Skream & Example- shot yourself in the foot again.
Added: Dec 3 2012.
Musox Safari Promotional - My first movie project I was fortunate enough to work on this summer, following Musox Safaris around trying to produce a video for them. A great adventure and my first attempt to produce a quality animal movie. This movie features a tour provided my Musox Safaris Dovrefjell guaranteeing you a spectacular sight of those majestic animals. Thanks to Hakon for having patience with me annoying him in the Mountains and very special thanks go out to all my supporters which stick with me through the years: Immersion Research (keeping you warm on and off the water) teamscum (quality clothing handcrafted in the US) Cactusclimbing Equip. ( the most bombproof gear out there, handcrafted in NZ) Shot on location: Dovrefjell, Norway shot with: Nikkon 3200d GoPro1.
Added: Nov 18 2012.
the little places - it is not always about the big drops. Sam T and Dishey show you how to have fun on some (scary) class III. Since we thought we need some more hits we recruited pro boater Adrian Kiernan to get some sick shots of him hucking it! Check it! Like it! Share it! We need to be famous!!! ... and rich..... Music: The Black Seeds, little black submarine Footage: Sam T., Jorg Waidelich, Adrian Kiernan Safety: Josh Firth (sorry boss got no footage of you) Filmed on location: Norway, More og Romsdal, Sor Trondelag and Soja filmed with Canon T3I and GoPro 2 thanks to: Immersionresearch.eu, wild mountain.de and fluid kayaks.
Added: Aug 1 2012.