- Birth date
- Home Country
- Irish, Engrish, Scottish, Dublinium, Arabish, Italianish, Frenchish, Germanian
- Swimming, Sleeping, Falling over (or out)
- About me
- In a permanent state of continuous training for whatever it is that lies ahead of us all.
Education and Work
- Technician/Engineer of something or other
- No joined groups.
Now, yer suckin' diesel!
2 years ago
- Re:Pyranha Everest » Think you're big, huh?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6Cg_685ugM I'm 6'11" and paddle the Everest, minus footplate and hip pads. Did plenty of research in my quest to find a craft and can recommend any of the following for someone of your stature. I also tried the Liquidlogic Jefe Grande and ... (Discuss)
Holme Pierrepont - A visit to Holme Pierrepont, National Whitewater Sports Centre in UK. Pity I didn't have a boat with me! No matter where I stood, the action always seemed to be at the next section up or down, although there were only a handful on the water anyway - too early on a Sunday morning! (11am). One day, it will be mine!.
Added: Feb 22 2008.
Those lazy hazy crazy days of Summer? - The river Boyne, where it all began. Some pals from work & myself took to the murky green waters of the river of a Sunday, floating downstream from Trim Castle to Bective Abbey on whatever we had that floated... Sit on tops, skateboards, Canadians, shopping trollies, Indian canoes, old tyres and all the usual junk one finds in rivers.
Added: Jan 12 2008.
To see more Facebook information about this user, make sure your Playak and Facebook accounts are connected (click the blue Connect button on the left).
Date Event Relation 2008-03-29 Watertech Irish Surf Kayak League 2008 Watch 2008-02-22 Irish Kayaking Inter-varsities 2008 Visit
- Dagger Blackwater 10.5
Kayak Map Markers
2008-01-09 Personal Kayak Galleries - gallery by lemonmeringuepie