- Birth date
- Home Country
- South Africa
- English, Afrikaans
- About me
- Started paddling K1 races in 2006 but moved my focus to other dissiplines in December 2008. Playboating is by far my Favourite! my first boat was a Wavesport Forplay which I bought second hand. I now paddle a fluid nemesis.
- Boating type
- Playboating, River running, K1 racing
- Boat brands
- Gear brands
- PeakUK, GOYA, Helly Hansen, Reef Wetsuits, Extreme Equipment
- Home spot
- Gatsien, Vaal river
- Dream spot
- Lyon France
- Boating philosophy
- This is one of the few sports in the world that you do better by playing more!
- Favorite move
Education and Work
- No joined groups.
- Member since
- Thursday, 29 November 2007 09:15
- Last online
- 6 years ago
- Profile views
- 1,161 views
- Re:What's that move called? » Thanks for the links, you do your ender on the bow and then do a cartwheel motion to land on your stern....
- Re:Artificial course for South Africa » Ai! Who would want to waste money on paddling anyway, they have soccer stadiums to build...... (Africa)
- Re:GOYA Waterboy » Dont worry its gone!... (FS - Africa)
- Re:Modify Spraydeck » Thanks guys Im going to try the inner tube thing!!!!...
Date Post 2008-12-12 To paddle in dirty water or not? 2008-12-12
Date Event Relation 2008-10-16 Croc River Kayak race