- Birth date
- Home Country
- Icelandic,English,Danish, Norwegian
- Whitewater kayaking
- Trans Am, Teitur Magnússon, Uniimog, And So I Watch You From Afar, the Imminent g, ATP Iceland, Huldumenn, Willie Nelson, sóley, Rage Against The Machine, Hinir Guðdómlegu Neanderdalsmenn, Rage Against the Machine, ÁRIÐ ER á Rás 2, Breiðbandið, Sufjan Stevens, Peps Persson, Trentemøller, Gálan, Ghostigital, Depeche Mode, Ásgeir, deadmau5, Hansi Hinterseer Offizielle Seite, Aphex Twin, Explosions in the Sky, Hansi Hinterseer, Mogwai, Eagles of Death Metal, Them Crooked Vultures, Fjarkarnir, Ojba Rasta, Boards Of Canada, Justice, Tom Waits, Eagles Of Death Metal, Queens of the Stone Age, Terry Reid, Björk, Kolrassa Krókríðandi / Bellatrix, Snorri Helgason
- Nomino NRK
- The Big Lebowski
- Men are from Earth, women are from Earth. Deal with it. George Carlin
- About me
- Funk dat!
- Current Country
- Boating type
- Creeking, River Running, Rafting
- Boat brands
- Riot, Pyranha, Prijon
- Paddle Brands
- Gear brands
- Sweet, Lomo, Astral, Stohlquist, Snapdragon
Education and Work
- No joined groups.
7 tíma bushwackin' í dömpandi snjó - check!
- 3 years ago
- Member since
- Monday, 22 October 2007 10:28
- Last online
- 2 months ago
- Profile views
- 4,552 views
- Re: Riot Parts? » If you want, I can send you the list via email.... (Whitewater)
- Re: Iceland » Hey there, There is lots of good rivers to paddle in Iceland. Whether you are looking for waterfalls, creeks, big water etc. August is as good time as any for most of the rivers. Still there are some that only run in springtime/early summer when we have snowmelt. Regarding equipment, there are... (Whitewater)
- Re:paddles? » So much for multi tasking :P What I meant to say was that I wouldn´t recommend the Powerhouse for playboating. I´ve got one one myself - and it´s ace for river running and creeking. Was forced to buy it in Norway since the airline somehow managed to split my to AT´s completely in half. Do...
- Re:fluid solo or riot magnum » Try both, if you get the chance. Then go for the Magnum..... ;)... (Whitewater)
- Re:Habitat 80 or 74? » Hi Alan, I would say that it depends on what kind of paddling you are planning on doing. Is it one day trips or expedition-multi-day kind of paddling? I myself like to be in the lower end of the weight range, but we´re all different, right B)...
- Re:High-end front entry PFDs? » I would check out Stohlquist. I´ve got the X-Traxt-D and I absolutely love it - although I would like a bigger pocket for the chocolate (and carabiners and stuff B) ) The Descent also looks super good. http://www.stohlquist.com/prod_find.php?s=PFD%27s...
- Re:FREE! yeah FREE 5 part web series check the TE » Nice job B) Looking forward to the rest....
- Prijon Pure » Happy new year to everyone B) I just saw that Prijon have added a new creeker to their collection. Looks nice to me, but what do you guys make of it? http://prijon.com/neueprodukte2010/pure.html I´ve got the Cross and it´s definetely the "strongest" boat I´ve ever had. Could use a bit more...
- Re:Favorite Kind of Kayak Movies » Hey Rush, Will there be anything from Iceland in the film? Saw the trailer and recognized some places....
- Re:Boat Advice » I also have a Prijon Cross, which is solid as a rock B)...
To see more Facebook information about this user, make sure your Playak and Facebook accounts are connected (click the blue Connect button on the left).