[please login to make this ad block disappear]
- Birth date
- Home Country
- United States
- Gig Harbor, Wa
- basket weaving
- Boating type
- Boat brands
- Paddle Brands
- Wave Dog, Werner
- Gear brands
- Palm, Astral, EW Spray Decks
- Home spot
- Sky baby
- Dream spot
- Payette Id.
- Boating philosophy
- Trashing my body for the good of my soul
- Favorite move
- Bull Durham
Education and Work
- US Sales and Customer Service for Bliss-Stick Kayaks
- No joined groups.
- Reminder! » Less than 1 week to go until the drawing. Because of the emourmous support of hte kayaking industry, there will continue to be prizes added until the drawing is final. Please take a look! We are raffling off a Bliss-Stick kayak of choice and many other prizes to raise money for First Des...
- Re:in need of helpful hints on buying a playboat » You're height and weight place you at a huge advantage! Lots to pick from. Where are you located at? In the Bliss-Stick line I would say a RAD 175 or 180 depending on preference or a Smoothy if you want to step up a bit. I am 5'7" and 175 and mostly paddle a 175, I am a bit heavy for it, but... (Whitewater)
- Re:Win a Bliss-Stick Kayak » The support of the kayaking communtiy has been amazing! Industry included! We are adding a few items to the raffle, NRS has donated a drysuit, and a damn good one. It is a NRS Mission eVent Drysuit, totally top of the line! http://www.nrsweb.com/shop/product.asp?pfid=2562&deptid=1174 Thi... (Whitewater)
- Re:First Descents » Win a Bliss-Stick Kayak of choise and help benifit First Desscents. We are donating a kayak for raffle, 100% of hte proceeds go directly to First Descents. 1st Prize - Bliss-Stick Kayak of choice, shipped to you! (Continental US only) 2nd Prize - Electric Water / Bliss-Stick Spray Deck 3rd P...
- Re:difference in cockpit between SCUD & RAD195 ?? » Right Right, guess I didn't look, would be damn silly to ship foam that came from NZ back to NZ. Hope you are enjoying the spring down there. For some odd reason I had it in my noodle that you were in the states. Anyway, Happy Holidays. Cheers... (Bliss Stick)
- Re:Usefull Review for Playboats » The Smoothy is in production and available in the states. The US warehouse is in the Seattle area and I have a few Smoothies in stock. As of yet there aren't any in western Canada to demo, but if you drop down, you are welcome to take mine for a spin. Cheers. customerservice@bliss-stick-... (Whitewater)
- Re:Washington/Oregon Paddling January » T, I live in the Seattle area. The Hood River area will be a pretty safe bet. Something in that area will be running in the IV to V range. The Little White does run all year, but if we are snowed in access will be an issue. There will be tons of options in the Puget Sound area. Here is our ... (North America)
- Smoothy's » Cheers All - I am picking up a small shipment of Smoothy's this afternoon and a few are available for sale. Drop me an email if you have been waiting for them to get back in the warehouse. Happy Holidays Tobin email@example.com www.bliss-stick-usa.com... (Bliss Stick)
- Re:Spraydeck R.A.D. » The Electric Water skirts are amazing. I live in the Seattle area where Snap Dragon's are made and have always used them, until now. I am a believer. They truely are bombproof construction and "dry". The randing and shock cord create a complete seal that mates perfectly with the combing on an... (Bliss Stick)
- Re:Mystic wt range? » It is all going to depend on your style of paddling. I am 5'7" and around 175. I paddle the Mini on 90% of the creeks I run. If I am running big verticle drops that I want more floatation I will jump in the standard Mystic. I prefer teh way hte mini handles over teh Mystic. My best advice is... (Bliss Stick)