[please login to make this ad block disappear]
- Birth date
- Home Country
- United Kingdom
- Looking for
- Boating type
- River Running, Squirt, Surf
- Boat brands
- Murky Waters, Pyranha, Necky
- Paddle Brands
- Gear brands
- Palm, Mountain Surf
- Home spot
- Dream spot
- Anywhere I have not been
- Boating philosophy
- Just do it
- Favorite move
- Mystery Move
- No friends yet
- No joined groups.
- Re:Peak UK gear and Riot boats - yes/no??? » Good on PeakUK USA........
- Re:Slovenia » Soca: Go go go go go go ! Its a great place, great river, great people, great food. top european paddling destination. To be honest in 4 days I was pretty much done on the river and you can paddle top to bottom in a day but for the less able people in the group it offered everything from... (Europe)
- Re:my sweet strutter split open yesterday! » Excellent, System X are great distrabutors and always very fair....
- Re:Jackson Mega Rocker or Super Hero? » If you want to go down that route mega rocker is what you want, alternativly get soemthign else like a jefe, habitat etc. Jackson make awesome playboats but I personally think their river runners / creekers are not up to the mark. been a while since i tried one though so they migh have changed.... (Whitewater)
- Re:What are best UK Kayak Forums? » UKRGB has its place although sometimes drives you nuts, this one is more level headed... Also try TVfreestylers is thames weir paddling is your bag, normally quiet in summer but as soon as the rain comes livens up a little.... (UK)
- Re:playboating courses UK » Hi, The only place to go is with Denis (Den) Newton www.sweetwatercoaching.co.uk GB freestyle development coach and sweden I think. He has just gone out on his own but in my opinion and not just because he is a mate he's a top coach and top bloke. Honestly if he can teach me to do a roll... (Whitewater)
- Re:I cant feel my feet! - outfitting problems » Had happy feet in a jackson, ripped it out after three sessions and fitted a foam foot block. Over engineered and completly pointless. That said there are hundreds of people who like them, I am pretty sure if you had a pole it would be 50 /50 love it or hate it when it comes to jackson out f...
- Re:creeking skills coaching » :ohmy: Yes sorry meant Simon not Stuart! Stuart is probably having a problem with comms not unusual but i am sure he will get back. Deb would be a good bet or Simon but I am not sure who will be in Europe now, most people will start to head off fairly soon (late august early september) befor... (Whitewater)
- Re:uk river guide book » www.ukriversguidebook.co.uk There are also books but this is pretty up to date.... (Whitewater)
- Re:Customizing my Sweet Strutter! » Hi, I have heard of people using car spray and getting artists to customise their lids, in fact I think there is someone in the UK that does this for a living, try http://freshfishclothing.wordpress.com Before you even think about going down this route contact Sweet and ask them what paint c...