Login / Connect
Like us on Facebook
- Cracked Outfitting in Fluid Solo L » I realise I am 4 weeks too late perhaps. But if not, could post a photo of the boat and what you're ... (Whitewater)
- Expeditions in Nepal this Autumn (from $60 per day) » Want to try something different? Want to join one of our epic expeditions in Nepal? From 1 - 20 day ... (Whitewater)
- Guatemala's Oxec hydro project: July update » Hello river friends, I wanted to share some positive developments in the fight against the Oxec d... (Central and South America)
- Stand Up Paddleboarding Injuries » Click this SurveyMonkey link to participate: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MF2WQRB (30 or so mult...
- Naish puts hydrofoil SUP on the market » SUPkayak2016-05-21at09.34.40.jpg In the SUPzero Buyers Guide: http://supzero.com/buyers-guide/bo... (Surf SUP)
- Fatyak Samos SUP » Fatyak from the UK mostly makes Sit On Tops, but are planning to introduce a plastic SUP as well. Lo...
- WTB Jackson Funrunner 60 » Looking for a Funrunner 60. We live in Delaware but are coming to Week of Rivers. Thanks.... (FS - North America - US)
- Dagger Jitsu 6.0 Like Brand New for trade » I have a Dagger Jitsu 6.0 in green that id like to trade of a fishing kayak. Used once, way too adv... (FS - North America - US)
- Re: Wanted- Portland Oregon- Creek Boat » opinions and ideas welcome people.... (FS - North America - Canada)
[please login to make this ad block disappear]
Rush Sturges "Who Am I"
Written and performed by Rush Sturges Produced by Greg Ellis Artwork: Ekaterina Kulkova ( tiny.cc ) Lyrics: Hendri Coetzee Audio Sample: "We try and justify, what we do. The fact is what we do is unusual. But why this? There are other things to understand. There are other things to do. There...
Written and performed by Rush Sturges Produced by Greg Ellis Artwork: Ekaterina Kulkova ( tiny.cc ) Lyrics: Hendri Coetzee Audio Sample: "We try and justify, what we do. The fact is what we do is unusual. But why this? There are other things to understand. There are other things to do. There are easier and harder things to do. It's not about the hardest thing. I think the people who are drawn to this place... It's a calling. There's other things I can do. But, this is what I should do." [Verse One:] Wake up. Face existence. Days like years. Months, minutes. Twenty seven cycles i've been part of the changes. My knife in the tree of life, carve a name in. Canyons and rains, floods through the plains, blood pump in my veins, we are one in the same. Like the waves when they break, or the earth as it shakes, the fate we create from our birth to the grave. Make no mistake soldier. We're all mortal. Woven in moments, the flow move us forward. I hold my breath, then dive to new depths. I thrive on the edge of what life arrives next. Sacrifice the excess, invest in my freedom. Read these seasons , rings on a tree stump. Freezing finger-tips, bitter like the winter's lips. Kiss of the wilderness, where the inner spirit live. I navigate the infinite, passionately interested. That kid who's taking stabs at what the maximum of limits is. And if you think it's deep, I suggest you dig farther. Find yourself a garden , plant those thoughts where the stars are. And if those heartless ...
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.