Login / Connect
Like us on Facebook
- Cracked Outfitting in Fluid Solo L » I realise I am 4 weeks too late perhaps. But if not, could post a photo of the boat and what you're ... (Whitewater)
- Expeditions in Nepal this Autumn (from $60 per day) » Want to try something different? Want to join one of our epic expeditions in Nepal? From 1 - 20 day ... (Whitewater)
- Guatemala's Oxec hydro project: July update » Hello river friends, I wanted to share some positive developments in the fight against the Oxec d... (Central and South America)
- Stand Up Paddleboarding Injuries » Click this SurveyMonkey link to participate: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MF2WQRB (30 or so mult...
- Naish puts hydrofoil SUP on the market » SUPkayak2016-05-21at09.34.40.jpg In the SUPzero Buyers Guide: http://supzero.com/buyers-guide/bo... (Surf SUP)
- Fatyak Samos SUP » Fatyak from the UK mostly makes Sit On Tops, but are planning to introduce a plastic SUP as well. Lo...
- WTB Jackson Funrunner 60 » Looking for a Funrunner 60. We live in Delaware but are coming to Week of Rivers. Thanks.... (FS - North America - US)
- Dagger Jitsu 6.0 Like Brand New for trade » I have a Dagger Jitsu 6.0 in green that id like to trade of a fishing kayak. Used once, way too adv... (FS - North America - US)
- Re: Wanted- Portland Oregon- Creek Boat » opinions and ideas welcome people.... (FS - North America - Canada)
[please login to make this ad block disappear]
Rush Sturges "Days Go By"
Lyrics to "Days Go By" Written by Rush Sturges Composed by Rudy Slizewski Produced by Steve Berlin Performed by TapWater: There's no time like the present. That's why i'm taking in, each breath, like it's the last I might inhale forever. Putting it in perspective like a panoramic,...
Lyrics to "Days Go By" Written by Rush Sturges Composed by Rudy Slizewski Produced by Steve Berlin Performed by TapWater: There's no time like the present. That's why i'm taking in, each breath, like it's the last I might inhale forever. Putting it in perspective like a panoramic, captured on camera. My birds eye view, over the planet, expanding. Sinking, Atlantis, but it's actually happening. Moving rapidly like the eyes of humanity fast asleep. But aint no way i'll stay complacent. We need to break the chains of this financial system that viscously enslaves us. I want to take it back like Cave Men, ancient, basic, no seven day creation, faithless. Exploration. In this wilderness of consequence. Deliver honestness, common sense, not dominance. The problem seems endorsed by the dreams of our culture. Bleed the resources into glorified fortunes. The rivers into reservoirs, my forests into floor boards, absorb everything, I need MORE! MORE! MORE! Now breathe. (exhale) CHORUS: I see days go by. Watching the sun-rise again. Like a road that has no end. Or an old familiar friend. I set the journey as my destination. We'll stay connected like constellations. Soon I will be home. For now I am gone. [Verse Two:] Let me travel to where this started. Like stardust evolving into a garden. Blossoming, like the dream that we harvest inside the monster. Stay alive constant, time watcher, All of this I am a part of. Lost inside the chaotic carnival of the conscious. Like autumn leaves ...
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.