Login / Connect
Like us on Facebook
- Multiday in AZ Hell's Gate » Check out the latest article 3 days of class 5 through Christopher Creek and Hell's Gate...
- a new freestyle kayak » Well you are quit tall for the smaller playboats... (Whitewater)
- Kayaking/Hiking Trip near Mann Gulch on the Upper Missouri near Helena, Montana » Here's my account of a great day of kayaking and hiking along the upper Missouri River north of Hele...
- sup master instructor course from the Italian Federation for Amateur Paddling: October2016-June2017 » You should check out the ACA SUP program, as it sounds kinda similar...
- Waterblading - Send your Pics » bounce...
- Show us your SUP fish pics! » Extra Wide SUP for Fishing WideSUPfor2-2-3... (SUP Fishing)
[please login to make this ad block disappear]
Teva illum 2: A Women's Sandal for Your Next Adventure
The Teva illūm 2 is back, this time with a ridiculously slimmed down profile. Through some design magic, we made the light on the Illum 2 a fraction of the size of the original. It will still get you down a dark trail safely, but now it's barely noticeable when it's light out. Built from the...
The Teva illūm 2 is back, this time with a ridiculously slimmed down profile. Through some design magic, we made the light on the Illum 2 a fraction of the size of the original. It will still get you down a dark trail safely, but now it's barely noticeable when it's light out. Built from the ground up to be the most comfortable women's sandal on the market, bar none, the topsole features a newly engineered, incredibly comfortable foam material, and is molded to follow the contour of the foot.
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.