Login / Connect
Like us on Facebook
- Tight Gorges in New Zealand » A short video on some of the most spectacular tight gorges I've paddled; the lower gorges of the Kai...
- Going back to the Youghiogheny » Why haven't you been back to the Youghiogheny...
- Inflatable Kayaks: Which brand is best? » Inflatable for sea kayaking i can recommend Sea Eagle kayak... (Sea Kayaking and Touring)
- sup master instructor course from the Italian Federation for Amateur Paddling: October2016-June2017 » You should check out the ACA SUP program, as it sounds kinda similar...
- Waterblading - Send your Pics » bounce...
- Show us your SUP fish pics! » Extra Wide SUP for Fishing WideSUPfor2-2-3... (SUP Fishing)
[please login to make this ad block disappear]
Teva illum 2: A Women's Sandal for Your Next Adventure
The Teva illūm 2 is back, this time with a ridiculously slimmed down profile. Through some design magic, we made the light on the Illum 2 a fraction of the size of the original. It will still get you down a dark trail safely, but now it's barely noticeable when it's light out. Built from the...
The Teva illūm 2 is back, this time with a ridiculously slimmed down profile. Through some design magic, we made the light on the Illum 2 a fraction of the size of the original. It will still get you down a dark trail safely, but now it's barely noticeable when it's light out. Built from the ground up to be the most comfortable women's sandal on the market, bar none, the topsole features a newly engineered, incredibly comfortable foam material, and is molded to follow the contour of the foot.
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.