Login / Connect
Like us on Facebook
- Multiday in AZ Hell's Gate » Check out the latest article 3 days of class 5 through Christopher Creek and Hell's Gate...
- a new freestyle kayak » Well you are quit tall for the smaller playboats... (Whitewater)
- Kayaking/Hiking Trip near Mann Gulch on the Upper Missouri near Helena, Montana » Here's my account of a great day of kayaking and hiking along the upper Missouri River north of Hele...
- sup master instructor course from the Italian Federation for Amateur Paddling: October2016-June2017 » You should check out the ACA SUP program, as it sounds kinda similar...
- Waterblading - Send your Pics » bounce...
- Show us your SUP fish pics! » Extra Wide SUP for Fishing WideSUPfor2-2-3... (SUP Fishing)
[please login to make this ad block disappear]
Oregon Open Ocean SUP Race
3rd Annual Oregon Open Ocean Classic Newport Celebrates “Paddle Your Brains Out” SUP Event Newport, OR –...
3rd Annual Oregon Open Ocean Classic Newport Celebrates “Paddle Your Brains Out” SUP...
- 3rd Annual Oregon Open Ocean Classic Newport Celebrates “Paddle Your Brains Out” SUP Event Newport, OR – The 3rd annual Oregon Open Ocean is a two-part paddle event that takes place on the fun and challenging shores of the central Oregon coast, August 24 – 26, 2012
Date & TimeAug 24 2012 at 00:00 - Aug 24 2012 at 23:59 UTC
Location & full addressUSA, Oregon, Beverly Beach, Newport
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.