Login / Connect
Like us on Facebook
- Guatemala's Oxec hydro project: July update » Hello river friends, I wanted to share some positive developments in the fight against the Oxec d... (Central and South America)
- Cracked Outfitting in Fluid Solo L » Hey guys, this is my first post in this forum so redirect me if this is the wrong place for this pos... (Whitewater)
- Whitewater Carnage: Ocoee River Carnage 2016 E5 - Rookie Guides Gone Wild » https://youtu.be/--MgkoeQQs8 Whitewater Carnage: Ocoee River Carnage 2016 E5 - Rookie Guides Gone... (Whitewater)
- Stand Up Paddleboarding Injuries » Click this SurveyMonkey link to participate: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MF2WQRB (30 or so mult...
- Naish puts hydrofoil SUP on the market » SUPkayak2016-05-21at09.34.40.jpg In the SUPzero Buyers Guide: http://supzero.com/buyers-guide/bo... (Surf SUP)
- Fatyak Samos SUP » Fatyak from the UK mostly makes Sit On Tops, but are planning to introduce a plastic SUP as well. Lo...
- WTB Jackson Funrunner 60 » Looking for a Funrunner 60. We live in Delaware but are coming to Week of Rivers. Thanks.... (FS - North America - US)
- Dagger Jitsu 6.0 Like Brand New for trade » I have a Dagger Jitsu 6.0 in green that id like to trade of a fishing kayak. Used once, way too adv... (FS - North America - US)
- Re: Wanted- Portland Oregon- Creek Boat » opinions and ideas welcome people.... (FS - North America - Canada)
[please login to make this ad block disappear]
Come Join Us for all the Fun of the 2nd Annual Wausau RiverFest! FRIDAY NIGHT Kicks off in the 400...
Come Join Us for all the Fun of the 2nd Annual Wausau RiverFest! FRIDAY NIGHT Kicks off in the...
Wausau Whitewater Park, 200 River Dr, Wausau, WI 54403, USA
- Come Join Us for all the Fun of the 2nd Annual Wausau RiverFest! FRIDAY NIGHT Kicks off in the 400 Block of Downtown Wausau with Live Music, vendors, fun activities such as a rock climbing wall, and a movie on the Big Screen outside! SATURDAY we continue with Recreational Paddling all day from 10-4, Beginner/Intermediate Freestyle Comp starts at 10, 5K run/walk at 11, Hooligan Race at Noon, Expert Freestyle at 1pm, followed by Ride the Bull @ Big Drop and a boater cross! All competitors are entered to win one loads of prizes including a NEW JACKSON KAYAK donated by Whitecap Kayak (www
Date & TimeJun 15 2012 at 00:00 - Jun 15 2012 at 23:59 UTC
Location & full addressUS, WI, Wausau Whitewater
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.