Login / Connect
Like us on Facebook
- Going back to the Youghiogheny » Why haven't you been back to the Youghiogheny...
- Multiday in AZ Hell's Gate » Check out the latest article 3 days of class 5 through Christopher Creek and Hell's Gate...
- Kayaking/Hiking Trip near Mann Gulch on the Upper Missouri near Helena, Montana » Here's my account of a great day of kayaking and hiking along the upper Missouri River north of Hele...
- sup master instructor course from the Italian Federation for Amateur Paddling: October2016-June2017 » You should check out the ACA SUP program, as it sounds kinda similar...
- Waterblading - Send your Pics » bounce...
- Show us your SUP fish pics! » Extra Wide SUP for Fishing WideSUPfor2-2-3... (SUP Fishing)
[please login to make this ad block disappear]
3rd Annual Punta Sayulita Classic
The 3rd Annual Punta Sayulita Long Board & Stand-Up Classic (“the Classic”) will take place again...
The 3rd Annual Punta Sayulita Long Board & Stand-Up Classic (“the Classic”) will take place...
- The 3rd Annual Punta Sayulita Long Board & Stand-Up Classic (“the Classic”) will take place again in beautiful Sayulita, Mexico, on March 9-11, 2012 and offer the following competition categories: Surfing Competitions - Men’s Longboard- Open - Women’s Longboard- Open - Men’s SUP Surf Contest- Open - Women’s SUP Surf Contest- Open Stand-Up Paddle Races* - Elite SUP Race- 4 laps around 1-mile offshore course - 10k “Punta to Punta” Distance Race - 2
Date & TimeMar 09 2012 at 00:00 - Mar 09 2012 at 23:59 UTC
Location & full addressMexico, Sayulita, Nayarit
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.