For over 40 years, Pelican International has been firmly committed to its mission of providing kayaks for paddlers of every size, taste, skill level and budget. By consistently producing top quality products at affordable prices, Pelican has become the world’s number one manufacturer of plastic boats worldwide. That’s why it comes as no surprise that Pelican continues to raise the bar with its introduction of sensational new products and features for 2013. Big news: Pelican launches premium midmarket line, “Pelican Premium”
The new Pelican Premium line was designed for paddlers who want to invest a little more in their kayak, but expect the same incredible value that is synonymous with the Pelican brand. The Pelican Premium line offers improved performance hulls at minimal additional cost. Hull shapes are optimized for each kayak type and offer enhanced performance with increased stability, improved tracking or greater speed, depending on the model. The kayaks, made of a new and improved polyethylene formulation, RAM-X Premium, have improved aesthetic and performance properties. A special additive on the deck gives them a premium, glossy finish. Many of the models have new, industry-leading features that add to their value statement. The 2013 line, which will include 4 sit-in and 4 sit-on-top models, also offers bigger, bolder graphics and product feature call outs.
According to Kelley Woolsey, Pelican’s Director of U.S. sales, Our retailers, both large and small, are looking for boats that are more fully featured at higher retail prices, with better margins that’s what Pelican Premium is all about. Simply stated, the Pelican Premium line costs only ,a little more buck for a lot more bang.
New Limited lifetime warranty on hulls:
In other big news, beginning in 2013, all Pelican, Elie and Pelican Premium kayaks will feature a limited lifetime warranty on their hulls. Other components and accessories will continue to be warranted for one year, as always. Noel Basque, Pelican’s Executive Director of Sales, explains, we understand that our manufacturing process is different than most other kayak manufacturers and we want to remove any doubt that may be in the consumer’s mind about the quality of our kayaks. We know that our manufacturing methods and exclusive materials produce the industry’s stiffest, strongest and most durable polyethylene kayaks and we are ready to back that claim with a warranty that is worthy of our product.
More exciting news:
In 2013, Pelican International’s popular Pelican line will include both redesigned products and brand new products. The 2013 Elie line will offer impressive product upgrades, exciting new colour choices and bigger, bolder graphics. Paddlers of every level will want to check out all the exciting new products and features Pelican has in store for 2013.
Login / Connect
Like us on Facebook
- Cracked Outfitting in Fluid Solo L » Hey guys, this is my first post in this forum so redirect me if this is the wrong place for this pos... (Whitewater)
- Whitewater Carnage: Ocoee River Carnage 2016 E5 - Rookie Guides Gone Wild » https://youtu.be/--MgkoeQQs8 Whitewater Carnage: Ocoee River Carnage 2016 E5 - Rookie Guides Gone... (Whitewater)
- 4" Waterline » I'm wondering if anyone who ownes or who has owned a Delsyk Akula, has measured the 4" waterline? Bo... (Sea Kayaking and Touring)
- Naish puts hydrofoil SUP on the market » SUPkayak2016-05-21at09.34.40.jpg In the SUPzero Buyers Guide: http://supzero.com/buyers-guide/bo... (Surf SUP)
- Fatyak Samos SUP » Fatyak from the UK mostly makes Sit On Tops, but are planning to introduce a plastic SUP as well. Lo...
- Vacuum/inflatable SUP » Hope these are as good as they sound! This tech would put inflatables on par with hardboards....
- WTB Jackson Funrunner 60 » Looking for a Funrunner 60. We live in Delaware but are coming to Week of Rivers. Thanks.... (FS - North America - US)
- Dagger Jitsu 6.0 Like Brand New for trade » I have a Dagger Jitsu 6.0 in green that id like to trade of a fishing kayak. Used once, way too adv... (FS - North America - US)
- Re: Wanted- Portland Oregon- Creek Boat » opinions and ideas welcome people.... (FS - North America - Canada)
[please login to make this ad block disappear]
International shaking things up for 2013
1037 0 1 0 0
July 24, 2012
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.