Support American Whitewater! Support American Whitewater!

[please login to make this ad block disappear]

TOPIC: For Sale: Liquidelogic Jefe Grande, Vancouver Canada 900$

For Sale: Liquidelogic Jefe Grande, Vancouver Canada 900$ 15 years 2 months ago #25014

• Badewannensurfer
  • Pro Boarder
hey

I sell my liquidelogic jefe grande for 900 $.
The boat is one season old and has been paddled five times in total. It comes with the usual scratches at the bottom but no weak spots in the hull.

You can have a look at the boat, or we can take it out for a test run (if there is water again soon)
The price is negotiable.

cheers and keep on charging
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:For Sale: Liquidelogic Jefe Grande, Vancouver Canada 900$ 15 years 2 months ago #25046

• davesalisbury
  • Grom Boarder
Hey man...i'm lookin to buy a jefe grande this winter. I'm living in Fernie working at the ski hill, so it wouldn't be too much of a hassle to connect. Any chance you can send some photos of the hull and the outfitting?

my email is [mail address protected from spambots with javascript]
Cheers!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds

Surfrider Foundation
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.