support unicef Support American Whitewater!

[please login to make this ad block disappear]

TOPIC: Need help!!! turning k1 to c1

Need help!!! turning k1 to c1 11 years 10 months ago #32408

• matiasrafael
  • Junior Boarder
Hi, im trying to switch my dagger ego into a C1 because it has no market value, so I tought it'd be fun to give it a try as a C1.

I believe there was some sort of original C1 seat for the brand, my wonder is if there is anyone having one for sale. I expect It wont be too expensive as used gear.

I don't have much time to buy since I will only be in US for the next seven days, and then I'm heading back to Argentina after that.

As an alternative, an instructive of how to build one can also work for me.

Matias
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Need help!!! turning k1 to c1 11 years 10 months ago #32411

• bartw
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 9
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds

Surfrider Foundation
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.