Support American Whitewater! Support American Whitewater!

[please login to make this ad block disappear]

TOPIC: C-1 info and conversion ideas?

C-1 info and conversion ideas? 16 years 6 months ago #17784

• Riverkid06
  • Expert Boarder
Hello everyone. I recently have had an intrest in C-1ing. Is it hard to K1 and get used to C1 at the same time. I was thinking of converting my old project 52. Is that a good boat to do it with? I have no idea how to do it? Any recommended sites? Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:C-1 info and conversion ideas? 16 years 6 months ago #17868

• HIPPOSTAN
  • Junior Boarder
Check out cboats.net as there are a lot of conversions that have been posted, take your time and you will find some really good ones.
Also I have Super Rad 180 which is kind of similar and it paddles great, there have been a few people that have converted projects very successfully and they look great. There is also a Fluid Nemesis that was just converted.
Also I have a blog that might help, deepsouthc1.blogspot.com/
It shows how I did my seat, although I have taken the adjustable backband out and put a full minicell seat back in.

cheers and good luck
Hippostan :bounce: :roflol: :yes:

Re:C-1 info and conversion ideas? 16 years 6 months ago #17995

• baronet
  • Junior Boarder

Re:C-1 info and conversion ideas? 16 years 1 day ago #20914

• felixp.
  • Junior Boarder
Hi,
i have a Prijon Cross with the seat systhem from Markus Maas, he is a good frien d of me!
Its the best and safest c1 seat, who i have ever seen :banana:

By Markus you can buy a complet Boat+seat system or only the seat to do it yourself.

We have a hompage who you can look some Pictures of the boats etc.

www.pro-c1.de.vu

greets from germany

felix

sory my english is fu**ing bad:P

Re:C-1 info and conversion ideas? 15 years 11 months ago #20957

• Urge
  • Guru Boarder
dude your english in wunderbar, Zer Gut, and that system looks awesome I may heve to get one to convert a play boat, alas i miss my spanish fly. If you look through one of my albums I have a few picture of a converted c1 squirt boat which may help :)

Re:C-1 info and conversion ideas? 15 years 11 months ago #20971

• felixp.
  • Junior Boarder
Nice outfitting :P
I have a Cu fly as second boat, *but want to sale ?!?!? it* i hop thats right.....
in wildwater class III the Cufly sucks and for the german spots is it to big (to much volume)

bp1.blogger.com/_UL4NZfhUVVM/R-mPdu1AjQI...lh_gross_6057886.jpg
Attachments:

Re:C-1 info and conversion ideas? 14 years 11 months ago #25961

• jakub.bican
  • Grom Boarder
I recetnly converted Bliss-Stick SCUD:

www.go-kayaking.net/singlove-kleceni-telenovela/

it is in Czech, but images would be enough. I can translate it on request :)

Regards, Jakub
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds

Surfrider Foundation
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.