support unicef Support American Whitewater!

[please login to make this ad block disappear]

TOPIC: Grand Canyon art sketchbook turned into a book

Grand Canyon art sketchbook turned into a book 13 years 2 months ago #30758

• ScottBarnes
  • Guru Boarder
It's now up on Amazon.com
www.amazon.com/gp/product/0615444059/ref=cm_rdp_product

Since the original sketchbook has been shipped off for the Sketchbook Project Tour
arthousecoop.com/submissions/18632-it-mu...-a-grand-canyon-trip
(I committed to it before I started the trip, thus before I knew it would be something special)
and, I wanted to keep a copy for myself, several people wanted copies for themselves too, I decided to quickly learn a basic thing in InDesign and layout the scanned images as a book. (took longer than I thought. Wow. I have a new respect for publishers)

The into. price on Amazon is $9.99
The price will go up in a month or two.
I have a link directly to the printer, with a coupon code so that ww boaters can get $2 off, bringing the price down to $7.99

Here
www.createspace.com/3557001
you have to use this link above to the createspace site and use the coupon code that I'll put right below here

ZJ6ZRMRE

Enjoy the images. I had fun making them. Feel free to share the link and coupon code with boaters, but anyone else should be the Amazon link.

Good vibes. Good waves. Thank you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds

Surfrider Foundation
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.