TOPIC: Sea kayak instructors in sunny Malta :-)
Sea Kayaking Instructors Required
Gozo Adventures operates a range of adventure activities for the holiday and corporate
markets in Gozo, the smaller of the two main Maltese Islands.
A largely rural island with a slow pace of life and strong traditions, its position in the
Mediterranean provides Gozo with warm waters and a rocky coastline - perfect for sea
kayaking, snorkeling, climbing, and world-class cave and tunnel diving.
Gozo is a natural adventure playground!
Gozo Adventures are looking to recruit two BCU 4 star sea certificate qualified (or
equivalent) kayaking instructors. Additional qualifications in either diving or climbing would
be an advantage.
Instructors are required to lead sea kayaking day tours for a range of skill levels
throughout the season, with the peak summer season being predominately beginner
level and using sit-on-tops rather than our sea kayaks. Successful candidates would also
be responsible for all aspects of the activities including equipment preparation and
maintenance and the transportation of clients to and from the sites we use.
The position is available from mid March 2012, with the season running until end of
October, however we are currently working on expanding bookings to cover the full year.
• BCU 4 star sea kayaking certificate or equivalent (Other adventure sports qualifications are
• Emergency First Response trained (We will run a course at the beginning of every season to
ensure that health and safety and emergency first response skills are up to date and in line with
• Be friendly, outgoing and good clients of all ages, including children.
• Hold a full driving license and be happy to drive large vehicles with trailers.
• Speak fluent English (additional European languages are an advantage)
To Apply please send:
• Your CV
• The names and contact details of two referees
• Your start and finish date availability
to Cornil Wambergue
Please also use this email address if you would like to ask further questions