Login / Connect
Like us on Facebook
- Vacuum/inflatable SUP » Hope these are as good as they sound! This tech would put inflatables on par with hardboards....
- Two more new SUP brands » Another inflatable SUP brand discovered at ISPO: http://www.light-surfboards.com/i-sup.html An...
- SUP in MAllorca » Hi Folks, If planning a trip a to Mallorca (Spain), and would like to take SUP lessons, rent the ...
- Re: Wanted- Portland Oregon- Creek Boat » opinions and ideas welcome people.... (FS - North America - Canada)
- Jackson Mon Star... » Looking for a Jackson Mon Star - anyone have any idea where I might find one. I know that they were ... (FS - North America - Canada)
- Bliss Stick Specialist kayak 5'9" for sale » This kayak is intended to be paddled on moving water and is considered a play boat. It has a flat b... (FS - North America - Canada)
[please login to make this ad block disappear]
TOPIC: Rivers and Beaches trip in Ecuador this January
Rivers and Beaches trip in Ecuador this January 4 years 6 months ago #31561
Does 4 days of kayaking the best Class IV and IV+ rivers in Ecuador’s Amazon Basin followed by 3 days of surfing waves in your playboat on Ecuador’s Pacific Coast sound good to you?
If so, consider joining Small World Adventures on our Rivers and Beaches trip January 7th-15th. You’ll want to fly into Quito January 7th, fly home the 15th and paddle with us the 7 days in between.
While paddling rivers, we’ll base out of Small World’s incredible riverside lodge. Here, you’ll enjoy private rooms, home-cooked gourmet meals, on-site massage therapist, hot showers and cold beers. All of this takes place in a peaceful garden setting right on the banks of the Quijos River.
We’ll paddle 4 days on the best creeks and big water runs in the Quijos Valley. On the hit list—Rio Quijos (multiple sections), Rio Oyacachi, and the Rio Cosanga. We’ll probably use creek boats for the river portion of the trip; but we’ve got over 50 kayaks, so you’ll have plenty of options!
Then we’ll travel to a remote fishing village on the coast of Ecuador where we’ll take advantage of an amazing point break—perfectly shaped for kayaking. We’ll bring play boats to the beach so get ready to spin and blunt until you’re too tired for any more. At that point, we’ll come to shore and eat fresh seafood while watching the sunset from our ocean-side hotel.
The cost is $1895 per person. This includes all in-country transportation (including the flight to the beach and back), food and lodging while you are kayaking with us, kayak rental, guiding and all shuttles.
If this sounds like your idea of fun, contact us to reserve your spot.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds
See AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately.