support unicef Support American Whitewater!

[please login to make this ad block disappear]

TOPIC: Thailand?

Thailand? 17 years 6 months ago #9699

• chris71
  • Gold Boarder
I've got a free weekend on a biz trip in Thailand in November... would LOVE to paddle... anybody been?
Anyone know where I might find some info / outfitters?
Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Thailand? 17 years 6 months ago #9701

• rickm
  • Junior Boarder
I was on a business trip in Bankok about this time last year. I didn't have time to boat but on a Friday afternoon I saw a car with a playboat strapped on top headed north. I know there is some whitewater up there somewhere. :dance:

Re:Thailand? 17 years 6 months ago #9793

• chris71
  • Gold Boarder
Have found siamrivers.com...

Anybody had any experience with them>?

Re:Thailand? 17 years 6 months ago #9802

• dfinney
  • Pro Boarder
I'ver been over there and paddled with siam rivers. Jason, the guy that runs it, is an awesome resource and would definitely help you out. Just shoot him an e-mail and he'll give you some info. He's also got a great place to stay in Chiang Mai. If you have any questions you can e-mail me [mail address protected from spambots with javascript] . Eric Southwick is also in Bangkok and he's got good beta as well.

peace

David
Moderators: Rapid_Russ
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds

Surfrider Foundation
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.