Login / Connect
Like us on Facebook
- Vacuum/inflatable SUP » Hope these are as good as they sound! This tech would put inflatables on par with hardboards....
- Two more new SUP brands » Another inflatable SUP brand discovered at ISPO: http://www.light-surfboards.com/i-sup.html An...
- SUP in MAllorca » Hi Folks, If planning a trip a to Mallorca (Spain), and would like to take SUP lessons, rent the ...
- Re: Wanted- Portland Oregon- Creek Boat » opinions and ideas welcome people.... (FS - North America - Canada)
- Jackson Mon Star... » Looking for a Jackson Mon Star - anyone have any idea where I might find one. I know that they were ... (FS - North America - Canada)
- Bliss Stick Specialist kayak 5'9" for sale » This kayak is intended to be paddled on moving water and is considered a play boat. It has a flat b... (FS - North America - Canada)
[please login to make this ad block disappear]
TOPIC: Sea kayak instructors in sunny Malta :-)
Sea kayak instructors in sunny Malta :-) 4 years 2 months ago #32012
Sea Kayaking Instructors Required
Gozo Adventures operates a range of adventure activities for the holiday and corporate
markets in Gozo, the smaller of the two main Maltese Islands.
A largely rural island with a slow pace of life and strong traditions, its position in the
Mediterranean provides Gozo with warm waters and a rocky coastline - perfect for sea
kayaking, snorkeling, climbing, and world-class cave and tunnel diving.
Gozo is a natural adventure playground!
Gozo Adventures are looking to recruit two BCU 4 star sea certificate qualified (or
equivalent) kayaking instructors. Additional qualifications in either diving or climbing would
be an advantage.
Instructors are required to lead sea kayaking day tours for a range of skill levels
throughout the season, with the peak summer season being predominately beginner
level and using sit-on-tops rather than our sea kayaks. Successful candidates would also
be responsible for all aspects of the activities including equipment preparation and
maintenance and the transportation of clients to and from the sites we use.
The position is available from mid March 2012, with the season running until end of
October, however we are currently working on expanding bookings to cover the full year.
• BCU 4 star sea kayaking certificate or equivalent (Other adventure sports qualifications are
• Emergency First Response trained (We will run a course at the beginning of every season to
ensure that health and safety and emergency first response skills are up to date and in line with
• Be friendly, outgoing and good clients of all ages, including children.
• Hold a full driving license and be happy to drive large vehicles with trailers.
• Speak fluent English (additional European languages are an advantage)
To Apply please send:
• Your CV
• The names and contact details of two referees
• Your start and finish date availability
to Cornil Wambergue
Please also use this email address if you would like to ask further questions
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds
See AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately.