Support American Whitewater! Support American Whitewater!

[please login to make this ad block disappear]

TOPIC: Sea kayaking in Halong Bay - Vietnam

Sea kayaking in Halong Bay - Vietnam 14 years 9 months ago #26802

• DeislerX
  • Grom Boarder
I would like to introduce my Halong bay kayaking gallery. Halong bay is a beautiful kayaking place with a lot of limestone island and especially is wet dark caves. We usually use the Sit on top - Malibu II for those trips.

Here is some images:

Sea kayaking inside a beau lagoon.

At the sunset:

Kayaking inside a dark wet cave. After going through the cave, we will come into a lagoon.

Inside a lagoon, very green and clean salty water.

Take a rest on an island:

A sunny day in Halong bay.

Two people - mother and daughter are coming back from a local floating market in Halong bay - Vietnam. What's the daughter thinking?

Paddling with kid. They are from UK.

The Junk boat which have been taken us to the kayaking place. We will stay on that boat about 3 or 4 days and go to many places on the bay.

After a hard kayaking day, we return to the Boat for relax!

Just very funny

A traditional Vietnamese kayak boat. I've taken this pic in Babe river (Nothern of Vietnam) - It's also a river kayak place.

The pictures will be updated more or you can see more at: www.inserimextravel.com.vn

All of these pictures are registed and taken by Me.

Thanks for you attention!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Sea kayaking in Halong Bay - Vietnam 14 years 9 months ago #26811

• DeislerX
  • Grom Boarder
Here are a few another images which I took it in Halong Bay a week ago from a trip.

Hope you will like it!
A place near a floating village:

The big toe island

Kayaking through a cave to a lagoon inside:

Get harder through the cave:

The bats on the ceiling of the cave (a lot of bats)

A sea channel in a cave.

Thanks for your kind attention. The images will be updated. For more detail please visit my website at: www.inserimextravel.com.vn or write the email at [mail address protected from spambots with javascript] .

Re:Sea kayaking in Halong Bay - Vietnam 14 years 9 months ago #26845

• DeislerX
  • Grom Boarder
03 more photos:

Getting inside a cave at upstream situation.

A island with the structure looks like a human's head:

A nice day!
The following user(s) said Thank You: mr_lamela

Re: Sea kayaking in Halong Bay - Vietnam 11 years 5 months ago #32723

• mr_lamela
  • Grom Boarder
Hi Deisler,

Very nice photos!

I've joined sea kayaking trip in Ha Long bay with ur company. This is great time for me to see many islet, lagoon and discover many caves by ur kayak. it's an amazing trip. I really feel very comfortable :bounce:

I'll introduce this trip with my friends and try to convince them to join this trip in the next time

Thank for many nice photos and thank for an amazing trip :bounce:

Cheers
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds

Surfrider Foundation
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.