support unicef Support American Whitewater!

[please login to make this ad block disappear]

TOPIC: New italian website

New italian website 19 years 1 month ago #92

• Jeroen
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 8
:naughty:

I noticed that the graphics on your t-shirts are the same as the airsquad logo:

airsquad.playak.com

According to Olivier from Airsquad you do not have permission to use their logo. I propose you either stop using their logo or get in touch with Olivier ( [mail address protected from spambots with javascript] ) immediately to discuss paying the appropriate royalties.

Thanks,
Jeroen
Playak owner and editor in chief
If you're happy, you're successful.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

New italian website 19 years 1 month ago #93

• corran
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Please contact these people and let them know you're displeased!

[mail address protected from spambots with javascript]

REF: www.kasmline.com/Shop2/mostra2.asp?cat=T-SHIRT%20manica%20lunga

And the Airsquad Logo: airsquad.playak.com

Corran

I am writing to you to express my surprise that you have used the logo of the AIRSQUAD without their permission. Not only is this act immoral, and illegal, but I should also say to you that the owner of that logo, a 20 year old boy, is now very sick from a stroke. I would expect you to do the honorable thing, and pay to the Airsquad a royalty on the use of thier logo. I will certainly use my name and reputation in the kayak world to let kayakers know that this use of the Airsquad logo was not authorized. Please take the necessary steps to do the honorable thing.

Corran Addison
3 time World Medalist

Sto scrivendo voi per esprimere la mia sorpresa che avete usato il marchio del AIRSQUAD senza loro permesso. È non soltanto questo atto immorale ed illegale, ma dovrei anche dire a voi che il proprietario di quel marchio, un ragazzo di 20 anni, ora è molto ammalato da un colpo. Li invitare a fare la cosa onorata e pago al Airsquad una sovranità sull'uso del marchio più thier. Certamente userò il miei nome e reputazione nel mondo del kayak ho lasciato i kayakiste sapere che questo uso del marchio di Airsquad non è stato autorizzato. Prenda prego le misure necessarie per fare la cosa onorata.

Corran Addison
Medalist del mondo di tre volte

New italian website 19 years 1 month ago #94

• corran
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
I was emailed by Massimiliano, the owner of the site, and he expressed his sincerest appolgies, and regrests for causing any kind of problems. he seems like a really cool guy, and I sent him this reply, so its all talked care of.

The wonders of the Interent

Corran

Ciao Massimiliano

Le vostre scuse sono accettate. Li credo quando dite che non avete significato danno in alcun senso e che questo era un errore onesto. Ciò è una piccola industria dove dobbiamo tutti rimanere amici e lavorare insieme per sviluppare il nostro sport. Ho desiderato semplicemente proteggere il mio amico dal Airsquad, che accetta le vostre scuse.

Ha offerto li ha lasciati usare il loro marchio reale se voleste usarli per una tassa della sovranità di 7%. Dovreste discutere questo con Olivier. Spero che quando vengo in Italia la volta prossima che possiamo andare insieme avere una bevanda e parlare del kayak.

Corran

Hello Massimiliano

Your apologies are accepted. I believe you when you say that you meant no harm in any way, and that this was an honest mistake. This is a small industry where we must all remain friends and work together to grow our sport. I simply wanted to protect my friend from the Airsquad, who accepts your apology.

He has offered to let you use their real logo if you would like to use it for a 7% royalty fee. You should discuss this with Olivier.

I hope that when I come to italy next time that we can go and have a drink together and talk about kayaking.
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds

Surfrider Foundation
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.