Login / Connect
Like us on Facebook
- Risks Sato del Nilahue » Happy you are okay!!...
- Re:Dead fall or tree removal. » Yes correct! Thanks for sharing the useful resource with us!... (Whitewater)
- Vertical Extraction on Rio Claro, Chile » New update is live, check out some beta on the sections of the Rio Claro, and a vertical extraction!...
- Two more new SUP brands » Another inflatable SUP brand discovered at ISPO: http://www.light-surfboards.com/i-sup.html An...
- Vacuum/inflatable SUP » I came across this interesting new technology at ISPO in Munich yesterday. Tripstix make inflatab...
- SUP in MAllorca » Hi Folks, If planning a trip a to Mallorca (Spain), and would like to take SUP lessons, rent the ...
- Re: Wanted- Portland Oregon- Creek Boat » opinions and ideas welcome people.... (FS - North America - Canada)
- Jackson Mon Star... » Looking for a Jackson Mon Star - anyone have any idea where I might find one. I know that they were ... (FS - North America - Canada)
- Bliss Stick Specialist kayak 5'9" for sale » This kayak is intended to be paddled on moving water and is considered a play boat. It has a flat b... (FS - North America - Canada)
[please login to make this ad block disappear]
TOPIC: KAYAK EUROPA 2.0 teaser trailer
KAYAK EUROPA 2.0 teaser trailer 3 years 7 months ago #32505
This is the teaser trailer for into the OUTSIDE's forthcoming paddling film; KAYAK EUROPA 2.0.
KAYAK EUROPA 2.0 follows the crew on another boating road trip through the amazing Southern and Northern European Alps. This time however, the rivers are harder, higher, stronger and more BROWN then ever. We are taken through the beautiful Valsesia valley in Italy, Switzerland's Upper Rhine centre, the Landeck and Oetz regions of Austria, the Kitzbuehel Alps, and finally to the Upper Bavarian Mountains of Germany.
KAYAK EUROPA is a truly eye opening experience for any beginner or intermediate boater wanting to explore the breathtaking rivers of Europe. With excitement, pace, action, music, heart, and mad dog madness, what else is there to say, other than, get ready for another great film. But for now, get stuck into the trailer.
intotheOUTSIDE presents. In association with Kanuschule Versam & Windermere Canoe Kayak. A film by Daniel J. Fylan-Smith. Theo Petre, James Wood, Marcus Fylan-Smith, Daniel J. Fylan-Smith & 'Mad' Max Bautin. KAYAK EUROPA 2.0. Directed by Daniel J. Fylan-Smith. Produced by Daniel J. Fylan-Smith & Marcus Fylan-Smith. An intotheOUTSIDE production 2012. intotheOUTSIDE.blogspot.com.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds
See AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately.