|Please login to see full stats.|
, Trigger is our smallest kayak in our river runner series. It is a perfect fit that is easy to paddle downstream and easy to roll. We took the tried and true qualities of our creek boats and joined them with a playful hull design that allows any paddler to surf, spin and carve on waves while also paddling the river confidently. Trigger is the ultimate sidekick that will surf you off into the sunset.
• Performance planing hull: Surftastic playboat performance on waves allowing _for quick easy spins
• Arched deck and side walls: Makes the boat easy to roll and easy to paddle
• Elevated release edges: Forgiving control and ease of paddling
• Black Diamond rescue/security bars: Light weight, super strong and ergonomically positioned for easy swimmer rescue
• Stiffy Hull system: Stiffness, control and durability
• Adjustable bulkhead: Maximum comfort and total control
• Flex Capacitor backband: Comfort adjustment, absolutely the best
• Bucket Hand Hold on bow: Easy grip hand holds for T-Rescues
• Newly designed seat with waterbottle holder: More comfort and control
I found it difficult to find reviews so despite my lacking knowledge, I will share with you how I have found the Trigger.
This is my first boat. Weighing very little, I find it hard to find a club boat which fits me well so decided to buy one. The Trigger is a great little boat. A punch bow helps to push through stoppers but the boat remains quite short and with the very playful hull design, you can easily sit on a wave. It is a boat I learnt to roll in and I can't say it was hard. It edges smoothly and is quite forgiving considering how narrow it is.
It is a very good boat for beginners as you can do most things reasonably well in it. If you want to playboat, get a playboat, if you want to run big creeks, then get a creeker, but if you need one boat to do everything, I couldn't ask anything more than what the Trigger offers.