Login / Connect
Like us on Facebook
- Vacuum/inflatable SUP » Hope these are as good as they sound! This tech would put inflatables on par with hardboards....
- Two more new SUP brands » Another inflatable SUP brand discovered at ISPO: http://www.light-surfboards.com/i-sup.html An...
- SUP in MAllorca » Hi Folks, If planning a trip a to Mallorca (Spain), and would like to take SUP lessons, rent the ...
- Re: Wanted- Portland Oregon- Creek Boat » opinions and ideas welcome people.... (FS - North America - Canada)
- Jackson Mon Star... » Looking for a Jackson Mon Star - anyone have any idea where I might find one. I know that they were ... (FS - North America - Canada)
- Bliss Stick Specialist kayak 5'9" for sale » This kayak is intended to be paddled on moving water and is considered a play boat. It has a flat b... (FS - North America - Canada)
[please login to make this ad block disappear]
More Than Dope
This is an edit from 2011. It show case our small crew performing filming and kayaking around the region of Saguenay Lac-St-Jean , Quebec, Canada. The real purpose of that edit was first for a contest, which we apply too late to get to the top. At least we tried and the result is fun! Watch...
This is an edit from 2011. It show case our small crew performing filming and kayaking around the region of Saguenay Lac-St-Jean , Quebec, Canada. The real purpose of that edit was first for a contest, which we apply too late to get to the top. At least we tried and the result is fun! Watch it! Voici un edit de l'année 2011 qui présente notre équipe de tournage et de kayak en action. Le montage était premièrement destiné à un concours où nous avons malheureusement postulé trop tard pour nous rendre au "top". Néanmoins, ce fut très amusant à réaliser! Regardez le! Lp
See AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately.