Login / Connect
Like us on Facebook
- Risks Sato del Nilahue » Happy you are okay!!...
- Re:Dead fall or tree removal. » Yes correct! Thanks for sharing the useful resource with us!... (Whitewater)
- Vertical Extraction on Rio Claro, Chile » New update is live, check out some beta on the sections of the Rio Claro, and a vertical extraction!...
- Two more new SUP brands » Another inflatable SUP brand discovered at ISPO: http://www.light-surfboards.com/i-sup.html An...
- Vacuum/inflatable SUP » I came across this interesting new technology at ISPO in Munich yesterday. Tripstix make inflatab...
- SUP in MAllorca » Hi Folks, If planning a trip a to Mallorca (Spain), and would like to take SUP lessons, rent the ...
- Re: Wanted- Portland Oregon- Creek Boat » opinions and ideas welcome people.... (FS - North America - Canada)
- Jackson Mon Star... » Looking for a Jackson Mon Star - anyone have any idea where I might find one. I know that they were ... (FS - North America - Canada)
- Bliss Stick Specialist kayak 5'9" for sale » This kayak is intended to be paddled on moving water and is considered a play boat. It has a flat b... (FS - North America - Canada)
[please login to make this ad block disappear]
'Land of Giants' Teaser - Noccalula Falls
Lookout Mountain is a tiny sliver of The Cumberland Plateau situated to the southwest of Chattanooga TN. Few parts of the world hold so many 60+ foot waterfalls within such a close proximity. This film documents the historic descents of these ledges as well as the the people pioneering this...
Lookout Mountain is a tiny sliver of The Cumberland Plateau situated to the southwest of Chattanooga TN. Few parts of the world hold so many 60+ foot waterfalls within such a close proximity. This film documents the historic descents of these ledges as well as the the people pioneering this whitewater playground. Release Date Dec. 24 available for instant viewing at AMONGSTiT.TV.
See AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately.