Login / Connect
Like us on Facebook
- Vacuum/inflatable SUP » Hope these are as good as they sound! This tech would put inflatables on par with hardboards....
- Two more new SUP brands » Another inflatable SUP brand discovered at ISPO: http://www.light-surfboards.com/i-sup.html An...
- SUP in MAllorca » Hi Folks, If planning a trip a to Mallorca (Spain), and would like to take SUP lessons, rent the ...
- Re: Wanted- Portland Oregon- Creek Boat » opinions and ideas welcome people.... (FS - North America - Canada)
- Jackson Mon Star... » Looking for a Jackson Mon Star - anyone have any idea where I might find one. I know that they were ... (FS - North America - Canada)
- Bliss Stick Specialist kayak 5'9" for sale » This kayak is intended to be paddled on moving water and is considered a play boat. It has a flat b... (FS - North America - Canada)
[please login to make this ad block disappear]
Rush Sturges "Days Go By"
Lyrics to "Days Go By" Written by Rush Sturges Composed by Rudy Slizewski Produced by Steve Berlin Performed by TapWater: There's no time like the present. That's why i'm taking in, each breath, like it's the last I might inhale forever. Putting it in perspective like a panoramic,...
Lyrics to "Days Go By" Written by Rush Sturges Composed by Rudy Slizewski Produced by Steve Berlin Performed by TapWater: There's no time like the present. That's why i'm taking in, each breath, like it's the last I might inhale forever. Putting it in perspective like a panoramic, captured on camera. My birds eye view, over the planet, expanding. Sinking, Atlantis, but it's actually happening. Moving rapidly like the eyes of humanity fast asleep. But aint no way i'll stay complacent. We need to break the chains of this financial system that viscously enslaves us. I want to take it back like Cave Men, ancient, basic, no seven day creation, faithless. Exploration. In this wilderness of consequence. Deliver honestness, common sense, not dominance. The problem seems endorsed by the dreams of our culture. Bleed the resources into glorified fortunes. The rivers into reservoirs, my forests into floor boards, absorb everything, I need MORE! MORE! MORE! Now breathe. (exhale) CHORUS: I see days go by. Watching the sun-rise again. Like a road that has no end. Or an old familiar friend. I set the journey as my destination. We'll stay connected like constellations. Soon I will be home. For now I am gone. [Verse Two:] Let me travel to where this started. Like stardust evolving into a garden. Blossoming, like the dream that we harvest inside the monster. Stay alive constant, time watcher, All of this I am a part of. Lost inside the chaotic carnival of the conscious. Like autumn leaves ...
See AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately.