- Birth date
- Home Country
- Dutch, English, German
- Boating type
- Playboat (mostly ocean)
- Boat brands
- Paddle Brands
- Gear brands
- Palm, PeakUK
- Home spot
- No friends yet
- No joined groups.
- Member since
- Saturday, 25 February 2006 00:00
- Last online
- 4 years ago
- Profile views
- 2,334 views
- Re: New boat advice needed PLEASE » No offense Adrian, but he is a bit light for a medium nemesis. A small would probably be a better fit. And to be really honest, you should check out some medium sized boats of other brands. Like the project52 or allstar. Their volume would correspond more with your 70kg's. Whereas the medium neme...
- Re:Do people still buy DVDs? » I still buy the occasional DVD. Allthough less and less. The problem is that DVD's are just SD quality. More and more things published on the web are at least 720p. I am waiting for the first BluRay kayak movies to appear....
- Re:Winter playboating » Well, at least you get to go boating. I'm stuck @ the office. Hmmm, well that's by choice as well actually.... (Whitewater)
- Re:Titan Kayaks Titan 1 » Yeah, thought about that one too. But he wasn't a titan. BTW, poseidon was a fat/big bastard. Just look at disney's 'the little mermaid'. So that's more of a name for a creekboat.... (Discuss)
- Re:How are these two kayaks for boofing? » Hmm, at 200 lbs, I would definately not go for the small. For riverrunning/creeking, your better of being somewhere in the middle of the boats suggested weight range....
- Re:HELP PLEASE: does anyone paddle a fluid nemesi » By the way, check my video of me in my medium nemesis in action! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFlTcbDFfC8... (Whitewater)
- Re:Good playboat PFD » I've seen people on Boatertalk discuss Palm equipment before. Like their drysuits. So I guess there are some American kayak dealers who also carry Palm stuff. /edit Try this website. Should have everything you need: http://www.palmequipmentusa.com/ /edit2 Looked on that website, but they on... (Whitewater)
- Re:LL Biscuit » It looks weird, but intriguing as well. But I just got myself a Fluid Nemesis M. Can't go buying new boats every half year!...
- Re:First photos from Salt Lake » The new liquid logic playboat looks.......different. Actually, the shape reminds me of the guigui boats....
- Re:what am I doing wrong (flatwater cartwheeling) » Jup, you stop winding up your upper body once you are on your bow. When you are at your bow, your just letting your boat fall over while you keep looking at your bow. You should, once you are on your bow, turn your upperbody around again, and then the boat will follow and you wont flatten out....