- Home Country
- United States
- Home State
- Interested in
- Looking for
- kayaking, canoeing, camping, hiking, golf,
Education and Work
- No joined groups.
- Member since
- Thursday, 02 February 2006 00:00
- Last online
- 2 years ago
- Profile views
- 2,953 views
skygreen added a new photo in Lake Tahoe: Northern California's Paddling Paradise album
skygreen added a new photo in Paddling with your Pooch How safe is it to kayak with your dog? album
skygreen added a new photo in Kayaking the Shimmering Blue Waters of Silver Lake album
- Touring: Mammoth Lakes » The mammoth lakes are also featured on PaddlingCalifornia.com http://www.paddlingcalifornia.com/Lake_Mamie.html... (Discuss)
- Serious Drought in California Could be Devesating to Kayaking » California is facing the most serious shortage of water crisis in its history. After experiencing the driest spring in recorded history and two years of drought, water reserves are dangerously low. With the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta ecosystem near collapse, court-ordered restrictions on water d... (North America)
- Help Stop Bann On Outside Boats in California » Please contact Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger and the Department of Fish and Game (contact information below), to prevent lakes and reservoirs from banning all outside boats, or boats from Southern California. Instead of closing the lakes and reservoirs to all outside boats, request that the la... (North America)
- Joint Kayak Club Paddle May 16, 17, & 18 2008 » A Paddling Excursion Extravaganza at Lake Morena on May 16th, 17th & 18th 2008 Come share this outstanding paddling retreat with three other kayak clubs in Southern California, to meet other paddling enthusiasts and to enjoy the experience of paddling. This will be the ideal opportunity to check ...
- Southern Kayak Club Outing May 18 - 20th 2007 » A Paddling Excursion Extravaganza at Lake Morena on May 18th, 19th & 20th 2007 Come share this outstanding paddling retreat with three kayak clubs in Southern California, to meet other paddling enthusiasts and to enjoy the experience of paddling. This will be the ideal opportunity to check out...
- Santa Margarita Lake July 14th & 15th 2007 » Fishing, Barbecue Overnight Camping and Paddle Outing at: Santa Margarita Lake July 14th & 15th 2007 Location: Santa Margarita Regional Park Lake Phone: 805 788-2397 46 95 Santa Margarita Lake Road Santa Margarita, CA 93453 Email Questions to...
- Paddling Excursion at Lake Morena » Paddle Lake Morena on May 18, 19th and 20th 2007, with three other kayak groups in Southern California. It is an ideal way to meet other paddlers, in a setting that is ideal for paddling, hiking, camping, fishing, mountain biking, and relaxing under plentiful shady campsites. Last year the campg...
- Up coming paddles in California » Hi All! Please join me to meet other paddling enthusiasts and to enjoy the experience of paddling at 12 different destinations in California this summer. These paddling events are free of charge and will primarily be an opportunity to mingle with other paddlers, to find people of like interests...
- Southwind Paddlesport Expo June 3 & 4 at Newport Dunes, » Southwind Kayak Center Proudly Hosts: Paddlesport EXPO 2006 Try the latest kayaks and paddle craft, paddles and gear out on the water on Saturday, June 3rd from 9 to 4 at Newport Dunes. $8 admission ($4 age 65+/children 6 to12; under 6 are free...
- Kern River Festival » Do you have more information on the Kern River Fest in April or know who is putting it on? sky... (Whitewater)
Kayaking in Southern California - Whether you seek adventure paddling a secluded lake in the wilderness or just want to spend a leisurely time paddling a tiny lake, kayaking and canoeing can provide a pleasant diversion and a great time away from life's day-to-day stress. Kayaking Californias Flat Waters: A Complete Guide to Kayaking and Canoeing California's Flat Waters This 330 page guidebook for California provides all the information you need to plan a paddling adventure, by providing 235 flat-water destinations to choose from, and all of the necessary information you need to make camping reservations. It is not only beneficial to paddlers; it is also ideal for boaters, kayak anglers and fishermen, campers, and windsurfers etc. who want to plan a recreational outing at lakes located in California. It can also be used as a vacation planning guide for individuals who prefer to "see" what a lake looks like before planning a trip to one. All of the lakes and sections of river featured in the guidebook are flat water. They all allow kayaking and canoeing and are accessible by two-wheel drive vehicles..
Added: Oct 12 2011.
Mammoth Lakes, California - Kayaking and Camping - Words cannot possibly begin to describe the beauty of Mammoth Lakes. Located among a backdrop of fragrant pines and majestic mountains, a more perfect paddling retreat could scarcely be imagined. It is one of my personal favorite paddling and camping destinations in California. to find out more information on kayaing and camping at Mammoth Lakes log onto www.kayakandcanoeguidebooks.com.
Added: Oct 12 2011.
Kayaking Lake Solano, in Winters California - Lake Solano is located along beautiful Putah Creek, at the base of coastal foothills, near Winters, California. Visitors enjoy an array of recreational activities both on and off the water. Lake Solano is considered one of the finest fly fishing spots for Brown and Rainbow Trout in the entire Sacramento Valley. For animal lovers, the lake is home to an amazingly diverse cross-section of animal life. Lake Solano is truly an ideal kayaking get-a-way. If you want plan a trip to the prettiest lakes in the Sacramento Valley, log onto www.kayakandcanoeguidebooks.com.
Added: Oct 10 2011.
Kayaking Lakes in Central and Norhern California - Kayaking Californias Flat Waters A Complete Guide to Kayaking and Canoeing California's Flat Waters by Janice L. Green This 330 page guidebook for California provides all the information you need to plan a paddling adventure, by providing 235 flat-water destinations to choose from, and all of the necessary information you need to make camping reservations. It is not only beneficial to paddlers; it is also ideal for boaters, kayak anglers and fishermen, campers, and windsurfers etc. who want to plan a recreational outing at lakes located in California. It can also be used as a vacation planning guide for individuals who prefer to "see" what a lake looks like before planning a trip to one. All of the lakes and sections of river featured in the guidebook are flat water. They all allow kayaking and canoeing and are accessible by two-wheel drive vehicles. The book contains: high quality, full-color photographs and maps of lake destinations, campground and reservation information, Lake and Campground Facilities, Camping Reservation Information, Kayak Fishing Information, Miles of Shoreline, Lake Surface Acres, Launch Accesses and Marinas, Top Twenty List Pick, Paddle Comments, Average Weather Temperature and Conditions, Terrain Description, Quick Reference Guide and Printable Pages..
Added: Oct 10 2011.
Kayaking California's Flat Waters - Imagine being completely alone with the warm sunlight bathing your head and a whisper of wind caressing your skin while paddling on a lake set against an exquisite forest backdrop of tall pines and rugged snow-capped mountain peaks. A place so quiet the only sound is from the caw of a bird soaring overhead. Where the only traffic encountered is a startled deer along the shore. Imagine no longer. There are dozens of these pristine lake locations to paddle throughout California! www.kayakandcanoeguidebooks.com.
Added: Oct 10 2011.
To see more Facebook information about this user, make sure your Playak and Facebook accounts are connected (click the blue Connect button on the left).
Date Post 2010-02-11 The dangers of kayaking and camping are real.