- Home Country
- Italian, English, a little of French
- Looking for
- kayak, mountain, folk music, comics, Linux
- Jethro Tull, Fairport Convention, John Renbourn, Folk/Acoustic music in general
- Doctor Who (SCiFI) Commissario Montalbano
"Godel, Escher, Bach",
Lord of The Ring
Richard Feynman (Scientist)
on the water.... too many to write!
- About me
I was born,
Now I'm living, I'm paddling, I'm trying to enjoy life.
I'm supposed to die one day.
- Mobile Phone
- +39 340 5987091
- Current City
- Current Country
- Current ZIP
- Boating type
- River running
- Boat brands
- Pyranha Molan, Bliss-Stick Mystic
- Paddle Brands
- Werner, Ty Warp, but my heart still beats for Rough Stuff
- Gear brands
- WRSI helmet, Palm
- Home spot
- North Western Italy rivers
- Dream spot
- Hawaii sur Rhone
- Boating philosophy
- Have fun, have close contact with nature, do things that make you feel better.
- Favorite move
- exiting and entering the boat
Education and Work
- SW eng.
- Job Description
- Nothing interesting for a kayaker
- No joined groups.
- Member since
- Thursday, 12 January 2006 00:00
- Last online
- 6 months ago
- Profile views
- 4,647 views
- Re:Galicia (Portugal)rivers during Christmas holidays » Thanks guy for your answers :) too bad, my boss did not allowed me enough holidays so i'll go paddle in south italy But other italians are going to travel in portugal, so i'll give your information to them Thanks again and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2009 has been a magical year f... (Whitewater)
- Local Prague spot Karlovka (pic 5985) » Such cool pics! Moreover Prague is one of my favorite cities When is the best period to surf on this wave?...
- Re:Fluid Detox M » It remind me the Zelezny Spunt, with just less volume on tail.... (Discuss)
- Re:Eskimo Salto Evolution » Thanks Jan, Thanks to playak to give the opportunity to connect common paddlers with manufacturers. :) Actually one of the guys I saw using it was during the "Crodo kayak ride" competition (a boater cross plus a speed race on IV+) and, as far as I know, he comes from slalom competiotions. ... (Discuss)
- Prijon Waterdevil » ??? That's a strange shape! Anyone who tried it?... (Discuss)
- Re:Riot Freeride Paddle » Wavedog? It's the wooden paddle. Last year i met an american guy in Greece using a wavedog. I tried it for a while and I liked it. It's very heavy but the feeling in water is awesome, very soft yet it has a good power. too bad it's a little out of budget for me BTW it's incredible how...
- How long can you typically hold your breath after capsizing in action? » Poll: How long can you typically hold your breath after capsizing in action? This is a real dificult estimation I practiced a little skin diving and many of the course exercises was focused on maintaing breath during action. In Whitewater is much difficult to calculate this, so i figured ou... (Playak)
- Re:Playak for GPS » Hi, Just installed on my Tom Tom Jeroen, you did such a great job!...
- Re:Grabner Jump » On the Grabner Site there are pics of guys boofing. BTW tha site claims it as a surf boat rather than a creeker, I guess they inted this boat a s a kind of River runner. About the punction risk, probably it is mitigated by the fact it have several air chambre, more or less like a raft. I re... (Discuss)
To see more Facebook information about this user, make sure your Playak and Facebook accounts are connected (click the blue Connect button on the left).
Date Event Relation 2010-05-29 Italy Kayak Meeting in the Lanzo Valley 2009-05-23 Valsesia River Contest Compete 2008-05-17 Valsesia River Contest Compete 2008-05-17 Valsesia River Contest Compete 2008-05-17 Valsesia River Contest 2007-03-24 FICT III Spring Meeting Vara River Visit 2006-08-01 XXIXÂ° Summer International Meeting 2006-03-25 Vara river sping meeting
- Exo Kayak Xt 300
Kayak Map Markers
2009-05-12 Sezione Canoa Kayak Del Ccsa Di Arese 2009-03-09 Kayak Team Turbigo 2009-03-09 Canoa Club Novara (regione Piemonte) 2009-03-09 Associazione Sportiva Canoa Club Milano 2009-03-09 Amici del Fiume (in Italian) 2007-05-24 Piode jump 2007-03-22 FICT III Spring Meeting Vara River 2007 2007-02-20 AlpiKayak