- Home Country
- Nova Scotia
- No friends yet
- No joined groups.
- Member since
- Thursday, 22 December 2005 00:00
- Last online
- 5 months ago
- Profile views
- 2,525 views
sweetspot created a new topic Changing your boat angle during waterfall decents. in the forums.
- Commercial video boaters - use GoPro's? » Just wondered if video kayakers working with rafting companys film the clients using GoPro's or equivalents, these days, to make CD's to sell to the rafters? - instead of using a video camera thats stored in your kayak? Thanks!... (Whitewater)
- Re: Best fixed blade knife for a PFD?? » Thanks Adrian! That looks ideal to me, everything I was looking for and best of all, here in Canada, MEC sell them! Cheers!... (Whitewater)
- Across the chest zippered drysuits for freestyle? » Just wondered if playboaters find that the zip is restrictive and or a nuisance when throwing the boat around? ie. does it rub and interfere with movement? Does the zip impede the deck tunnel and so leak a bit into the boat? The alternatives to a Kokatat (which are obviously great quality but m... (Whitewater)
- Changing your boat angle during waterfall decents. » If you run a vertical drop and are freefalling roughly vertical or even boof to 20 degrees or so, and then wish to change your angle of drop mid flight, do you adopt the same techniques as when bow stalling on the flat - i.e. lean back to bring the boat more vertical and vice versa? Or is it differe... (Whitewater)
- Recommendations of a shipping co. to use to send a kayak .... » Hi, I live in rural Nova Scotia and want to sell my Vision via the net. Anyone recommend a good shipper so I can price up the delivery and get the boat to the buyer? Being able to cover the US market would be good as well....unless there are import/tax probs. Thanks!...
- Review by Carl: Jackson Kayak Rocker » Boat Review: Review by Carl: Jackson Kayak Rocker Hi Carl, This is a long shot, but I am interested in year round boating possibillities in the Smithers /Terrace area. If this email finds you, hope you can help....Alex. (Slocan valley, we have met!)... (Whitewater)