- Birth date
- Home Country
- United States
- Home State
- Rock Island
- English, French, Spanish, Portuguese
- Political Views
- Ayn Rand
- Religious Views
- heaven sounds boring
- kayaking- disc golf, family, business, games,
- 80s rock
- I like both kinds- Action and Adventure
- read, only to learn, not for fun
- anyone who is 100% honest.
- Live well for yourself, so you can give yourself away to others
- Boating type
- Boat brands
- jackson kayak
- Paddle Brands
- Gear brands
- Home spot
- Rock Island. TN
- Dream spot
- Boating philosophy
- any boating is good boating
- Favorite move
Education and Work
- dropped out of engineering school
- High School
- Merrimack High School, NH
- Self- Jackson Kayak
- Job Description
- kayak a lot
- No joined groups.
- Member since
- Thursday, 12 April 2001 00:00
- Last online
- 4 months ago
- Profile views
- 3,390 views
EJ added a new video James McBeath and the Jackson Kayak Zen train for the Colorado
- Can anyone tell me about the Oetz Extreme Race? » i am trying to figure out if it is flying over to Austria for the race on the Oetz. What kind of a course is it? they say it is class 5-6 is that true or an overstatement? Is it a fun section of water or just a good place for a race? Anyone raced there before? how long is the race? I see gates i... (Europe)
- Re:What boat? Jackson Fun or similar... » Howdy from EJ. A couple of corrections and helpful hints: Jackson Kayak was formed in 2004 in Rock Island, Tennessee (my home) and we are generally easy to find if you go to our website and look at the dealer list. In Quebec, try Camp de Base, or several dealers in Ontario, New Brunswick, e... (Whitewater)
- All Plastics are not created equal. » Here is some great information on plastic: Linear High Density PE is one type of plastic and companies use it almost exclusively. Prijon, Eskimo, and Jackson Kayak use different materials. Jackson Kayak uses Cross-linked High Density Polyethylene. to sum it up: YOu can stretch it twice as f...
- Re:NEW Jackson boats!! » Thanks for the vote of confidence in holes! Luckily for me, I have alot of wave experience and time in and it has been paying off in the wave competitions, and boat design areas this year, sweet! The new Fun won the USA Team Trials on Garberator (with me paddling it) and Stephen won the first w... (Whitewater)
- Re:Two Questions for ERIC JACKSON... » :D The question about overcrowded rivers. Rivers need the support of numbers for access to them, for them to run, etc. Our sport has too few numbers to properly safegaurd them. to feel that one person is entitiled to be able to paddle, and another shouldn't know about it is not thinking i... (Whitewater)
- Rolling debate continues: The question, and EJ’s answer » Here was the opening Email to me: EJ, I have an interesting idea for a panel discussion debate at one of the big kayaking meetings. (AWA Annual or something like that.) In a "Rolling and Bracing" video, a guy named Eric Jackson said (paraphrasing), "only a village idiot would ever believe t...
- EJ found the Playak Forum after 5 years, sweet. Hi everybody » Ok, so it is pretty lame that I never dug into this website far enough to find this forum, but you know what they say, "Better late then never". What are you looking for in information here? Any requests from me that would make my occasional contributions worth reading? Today is the big water... (Whitewater)
- Is this the biggest aireal move on film? » I am still trying to see if there have been any photos taken of a playboater going bigger than Ruth Gordon on Hawaii sur Rhone in France this spring. What do you think? http://www.jacksonkayak.com/jkgallery-images06/5202006-06.jpg...
- wave sport poject » Same volume, length, width, and similar shapes. Look at the 2006 oufitting, weight, stiffness, sliceyness, and wave capabilities before deciding. Also, look at the price, then decide which makes the most sense. :) EJ... (Whitewater)
- Why Not recycle kayaks or build kayaks from waterbottles... » Kristine is now setting up a program where every Jackson Kayak that is beyond use (we are too young for that yet, except when Clay loses them off of his truck and they get dragged under a van for a kilometer.) we will take them back and grind them up and recyle them (cross-link makes a good filller...
James McBeath and the Jackson Kayak Zen train for the Colorado - Indiana James McBeath begins to get ready for his trip through the Grand Canyon on the Colorado River. He trains on the Ottawa river paddling his Jackson Kayak Zen river running whitewater kayak..
Added: Jul 14.
To see more Facebook information about this user, make sure your Playak and Facebook accounts are connected (click the blue Connect button on the left).
Date Event Relation 2004-10-02 US National Freestyle Championships