[please login to make this ad block disappear]
- Birth date
- Home Country
- Williamstown, Ontario
- Duhh.... Kayaking and Snowboarding
- Blues, Country and punk
- Nothing really strikes me.
- Anything by Robert Heinlen
They stand out in a crowd.
- About me
Waited a long time. Now my whole family is on the water. It does not get better than that.
Bringing Kayaking to the local communities.
- Windows Live
- Boating type
- Boat brands
- Paddle Brands
- Gear brands
- Mountain Surf/Gul/Sweet/WRSI
- Home spot
- St-Charles River. Valleyfield Quebec
- Dream spot
- Boating philosophy
FUN FUN FUN SAFETY FUN,
Repeat as necessary!
- Favorite move
- I really like droping small falls
Education and Work
- Technical Services Engineer and Director/Co-founder of CReW
- No joined groups.
- Re:New Paddle » H2O. You can not go wrong. They are very comfortable, really tough and their customer service is #1....
- Re:Building a kayak ramp » Hey Y'all, Long time no chat! The water level below our ramp varies a whole lot depending on season. You don't need that much water. 6 feet is more than enough. That is what I get in the spring. I have landed nose first, a** backwards, upside down (splat... owww.. not recommended but part ... (Whitewater)
- Re:All Star vs. Project 52? » Hey there Whitewaterules, Do you ever drive up a bit further north? Would love to have some company to run the Jacques Cartier (Tewkesburry section). Would also like to go run the Kenebec some time (Northern Maine). Let me know and maybe we can get'r done!... (Whitewater)
- Re:What type of Kayak » Jackson all the way. Not only are they great boats but they come in a really cool pink! My daughter has a 1.5 in Pink and I am getting my wife a new Star or 2 Fun this fall in pink! WRSI makes a great pink helmet to match. If you get her a life jacket: Stolquist makes a woman specific life ja... (Ladies)
- Re:stolen liquidlogic trigger in montreal » Hey Jim, Where in Montreal? I will keep my eyes open in the Valleyfield Area for you. By the way: I am taking a small group of new paddlers to Quebec City (1st week of July) Feel like paddling with us? I would not mind escaping the group to do something a bit more challenging too! T... (Whitewater)
- Re:waves » Lachine is good from April to Late November. If the ice is still notin you can go in December but it gets really cold. Interested in coming up? Drop us a note! email@example.com or on playak or at firstname.lastname@example.org... (UK)
- Re:Short girl kayak » Take one of the smaller Jackson boats for a spin. (Fun 1.5 or the Star). These boats are really comfortable, lightweight and designed for small people. Maybe the new Wavesport Fuse? No matter what you do: take a whole lot of boats for a boot first. good luck. :roflol:... (Ladies)
- Making kayaking a reality for less fortunate kids. » Hi Everyone: Last season and this winter we (The Cornwall Recreational Whitewater Club and it's parent group Adventure Sports Access Group, a not-for-profit organization) put over 100 kids into kayaks during several free events in the Cornwall and surrounding area in Eastern Ontario. These are kid...
- Re:wich kayak » Well look at that: Simple and excellent advise! Without generating controversy Rare on this site of late! :roflol: Billy is right on the money. Go try a few at a school. Go for what feels good, works for you and is comfortable. Have fun!...
- Re:45 degree vs 30 degree offset paddles » In this case less is more. Unless you are concerned about paddle power for long distances and wind resistance on the blade that is out of the water you just don't realy need a lot of twist. If you are playboating o small if you can. 30 is good but 12 is even better. If you can add a bent shaft ...
Date Event Relation 2006-02-25 Whitewater kayaking exhibition/Introduction to Whitewater Kayaking