- Home Country
- Skike !! since march 2009
- KP-movies, Black Book
- Hate books
- My father, but in relation to kayaking: Ken Whiting, EJ and many more (like my old kayak-teachers Ed and John from Zwalker)
- Boating type
- playboating, Ocean play
- Boat brands
- Dagger Jitsu 6.0 upcoming 2016JK Rockstar(old boats: (...) Eskimo Kendo, Pyranha Inazone 240, Pyranha I3 223, Dagger ID 7.0, Dagger Kingpin 6.3, Dagger Agent 6.4, JK Allstar (2010), JK Rockstar (2012)
- Paddle Brands
- Kober/ Kendall
- Gear brands
- Yak / Palm
- Home spot
- North Sea cost, DWD
- Dream spot
- Skookumchuck, Hawaii-sur-Rhone, Norway, DWD-track Zoetermeer
- Boating philosophy
- nothing bothers when you're in salty- and whitewaters
- Favorite move
- Airsrew and Mystery Move
looking forward to the dilivery of the 2016 Rockstar
- Member since
- Wednesday, 02 November 2005 00:00
- Last online
- 16 hours 43 minutes ago
- Profile views
- 13,213 views
bartw added a new comment on the video Test Rock Star Carbon VS Plastic Competition version
- 2016 JK Rockstar » For those who missed this : http://www.canoekayak.com/gear/first-look-jackson-kayaks-2016-rock-star/ Website JK with first specs http://jacksonkayak.com/blog/kayak/rockstar-competition-m/ First vid (besides promo article canoekayak) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtXyTjtnuNo :dance... (Whitewater)
- Re: How to pack for a 28 day Grand Canyon adventure » nice pictures!...
- Re: paddler weight » I think the difference in max weight is because of the use of the boat; the Mamba is more of a creeker where the presciption is a riverplay-boat. Too much weight in the Mamba and you can get real problems in big water. So I think the max weight is less of the mamba for safety reasons....
- Jackson Kayak Rock Star M Competition » Test Rock Star Carbon VS Plastic Competition version from Dumoulin mathieu: http://playak.com/index.php?option=com_community&view=videos&task=video&userid=12148&videoid=33631 l... (Discuss)
- Re: Student Market Research CARBON KAYAKS! » Please let us know the end results of your study.... (Whitewater)
- Re: Verde Shuttle Safety » Hello DeanHill, no experiance at all for me! But maybe you can contact Friends of Verde River Greenway PO Box 2535 Cottonwood, AZ 86326 Email Us Today http://verderivergreenway.org/contact.php Maybe they can answer your question. Btw did you see this map: .http://verderiverg...
- Re: Subteranian kayaking in Lao! » Nice picture! Great colors!...
- Guigui-prod Helixir M » Helixer Promo by 'Pringle' http://playak.com/news.php?idd=4478213560042 and http://vimeo.com/117686719 Paddlers: James 'Pringle' Bebbington, Quim Fontané Masó, Sebastien Devred & George Heyworth-Hill Playspots: River Dee, Hurley, Hpp & Salt. Music: Lady Bee - Drop It Down Like feat. Rache... (Discuss)
- Re: Which playboat? » Sorry, no riverrunning with my Kingpin.... (Whitewater)
- Re: My last vidéo: Orthez session 2014 with J-Y » I sended this video- link to a kayakfriend and he also liked it a lot! :dance:...
Date Post 2009-07-07 Hello world!
Date Event Relation 2014-05-10 Kajak Festival 2014 2012-04-13 Kajak Festival 2012-03-20 Kajak Festival 2009-09-17 Kanumesse - International Canoe Trade Show & Business Forum Watch 2009-04-04 Paddles Up Visit 2007-10-13 Free Dreams Watch
- Dagger Jitsu 6.0
yak Zip Long John
Kayak Map Markers
2012-06-17 Webcam Wijk aan Zee 2012-03-21 Kajak Festival 2012 2012 2009-08-27 Webcam Thun 2009-08-17 Reno whitewater webcam 2008-08-08 Wind- and surfinfo Noordwijk 2008-07-22 rivercam Liechtensteinklamm 2008-06-30 ZVN remote beachcams 2008-06-20 Bloemendaal beachcam 2008-02-17 Zandvoort Beachcams 2007-05-09 Lofer kayak-cam