- Birth date
- Home Country
- Interested in
- Looking for
- Kayak; drums; life
- Current Country
- Boating type
- Boat brands
- Jackson Kayaks
- Paddle Brands
Education and Work
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- No friends yet
- Member since
- Friday, 05 August 2005 00:00
- Last online
- 3 weeks ago
- Profile views
- 2,425 views
- child friendly ideas for Soca trip » this summer we (our kayak club www.nirjhara.tk) go to the soca river in Slovenia this year as a summer vacation. my wife and kids (4 and 6 yrs) are comming along . seen dad occasionally will kayak, Miet Warre and Cyriel are looking for some nice things to do near Bovec. do you have tips?...
- Re:Eskimo Salto Evolution » more people kayaked this boat? feedback about the handling, plastic (still so good as previous boats?),...... (Discuss)
- Re:Need some thoughts on these kayaks » I have a 4 fun. verry comfortable. I can stay in it for hours. I realy like the happy feet system, easy to adjust. this kayak is light due to it's stronger plastics (crossed link) I surfed it on sea and small river waves. did serveral rivers in italy (alps)...
- Re:Save the West River (VT) Whitewater Releases » done... (Whitewater)
- Re:Riot Freeride Paddle » verry strange but here in the " low lands" (belgium and holland° have almost no White water but good prices for kayak equipment. for kanoshop, just contact email@example.com they send material toall over europe I think. You can also look at these shops: http://www.kanocenter.be http://www.kaja...
- Re:Review by Johnathan Fitzpatrick: Wavesport Habitat 80 » Strange, you don't like the jackson outfitting. I'm a mechanical design engineer. (for digital projectors) and I realy like the way the designs of jackson outfitting is "out of the box thinking". combining floating backs and adjusting foot position (happy feed) I realy like ( i have a 4 fun) The i... (Whitewater)
- Re:Help with the next In Between Swims - Questions for Eric Jackson? » By using crossed linked plastic. you can either have stronger boats with same wall thickness (and weight) or same strenght and smaller wall thickness (less weight) or somthing in between. have creekboats (rocker and hero) bigger wall thickness then playboats (star and fun)?... (Whitewater)
- Re:What boat and gear do you all paddle » BOATS: Jackson 4Fun Paddles: Kober Aktive: broke it but would recomended anyway Roughstuff: just bought it Helmet: Wrsi PFD: Nookie Rivermonster drytop: REED: not so dry...
- Great service of kanocenter in belgium » I Broke my kayak on our last trip on the Rur in germany. It was not a year old. I think it was a production problem. when I had ordered it, it took quite a long time before I recieved it. demand was higher than production capacitiy. I went back to the shop where I bought my kayak: Kanocenter in Wach...
- Re:Jackson Kayak Fun 2007 (4: 4Fun) » anyone has any experience on class IV rivers with 4Fun?... (Discuss)