Login / Connect
Like us on Facebook
- Vacuum/inflatable SUP » Hope these are as good as they sound! This tech would put inflatables on par with hardboards....
- Two more new SUP brands » Another inflatable SUP brand discovered at ISPO: http://www.light-surfboards.com/i-sup.html An...
- SUP in MAllorca » Hi Folks, If planning a trip a to Mallorca (Spain), and would like to take SUP lessons, rent the ...
- Re: Wanted- Portland Oregon- Creek Boat » opinions and ideas welcome people.... (FS - North America - Canada)
- Jackson Mon Star... » Looking for a Jackson Mon Star - anyone have any idea where I might find one. I know that they were ... (FS - North America - Canada)
- Bliss Stick Specialist kayak 5'9" for sale » This kayak is intended to be paddled on moving water and is considered a play boat. It has a flat b... (FS - North America - Canada)
[please login to make this ad block disappear]
Political ViewsNone (as long as i can do the things i love i do not care. )
Religious ViewsOpen (religion is to give people hope and look positively towards the future. i am already happy so
ActivitiesCanoe Slalom, Rugby, Whitewater slalom, Freestyle Kayaking, Freestyle kayaking, Slalom canoeing, I Like Trying Anything, Skiing, Surfing, Climbing, Canoeing
MusicTRC band, Interpol, Alt-J, Astroid Boys, Greg Lawson, Reduced To Roots, Ben Howard, Jacobia, Biffy Clyro
BooksThe Welsh Rivers
QuotesLook at life from a bigger picture. You just a person so as long as you dont do anything catastrophic i will hardly make an impact. Because of this do what you enjoy and don't care about others opinions of you. Do what you want now because chances are you won't get the opportunity to do it later on. youll look back on your successes and smile, you'll look back at your failures and laugh. The only situation you won't be happy with is the opportunities you missed. So don't care about the outcome and do what you want now because win or loose you'll come out laughing. Some deep shit their
See AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately.