- Birth date
- Home Country
- United Kingdom
- Miraculous Medal, Kayaking, New years resolution: continue being awesome, Those moods where you just want to cuddle up to someone and fall asleep, Justifying Completely Inappropriate and Unacceptable Behaviour as Banter, Chill the Fuck Out, Acting the Fool, Singing in the shower, The only reason your living here is because me and my dad decided that your mom was really hot and that we should just both bang her, and we'll put up with the retard in the meantime., "Sometimes we need to stop analyzing the past, stop planning the future, stop figuring out precisely how we feel, stop deciding exactly what we want, and just see what happens.”, 5 DEADLY WORDS USED BY WOMAN 1. FINE - this is the word women use to end an argument when she knows she is RIGHT & YOU need to SHUT UP. 2. NOTHING - means SOMETHING & u need to be WORRIED. 3. GO AHEAD - this is a dare, not permission, do NOT do it. 4.
- Skinny Wrist Gumbo, Wu-Tang Clan, Luke Kelly Music, Jamie Brewer - Acoustic stuff., Luke Kelly, Passenger, Megan & Rob, Thugs On Wolves, The Black Keys, Rizzle Kicks, Hall & Oates, Frank Turner, Rook and The Ravens, Mr Woodnote, ORB, Anything With a Good Beat, New Stuff, Old Stuff, Finding the crying girls on results night for an easy pull, Duck Sex, Jamie T, Chase & Status, Plan B, Jason Mraz, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Mumford and Sons, Dub Fx, The Pogues, Bruce Springsteen, Razorlight, The Cat Empire, Flogging Molly, The Baseballs, Ian Courtney
- Extreme Fishing, The joy when the TV trolley was wheeled into your class in primary school, Biker Mice from Mars, Sharky & George, Top Gear, Scrubs, Flight of the Conchords
- Official: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly, The Great Escape, The Good, the Bad and the Ugly, Rock N Rolla, Forest Gump, The Bourne Ultimatum, Toy Story, P.S. I Love You, The Original Italian Job, The Great Escape, Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy
- Haynes Kayaking Manual, The Old Farmers Almanac, The Very Hungry Caterpillar, Wolf Brother, The LAD Bible, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
- "Standard Procedure!" "Fortune favours the brave" "Ahhhh it'll be rite!" "It matters not how strait the gate, How charged with punishments the scroll, I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul" "... BUGGER" "Good times pass away, but then so do the bad. Mutability is our tragedy, but it is also our hope. The worst of times, like the best, are always passing away" "GRAND JOB!" "I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid... and I went ahead with it anyway."
- About me
- "A few thing i've learnt along the way... slow down; chill out; grab a pint and pull up a chair. If you need anymore advice than that, then while your up get me a pint aswell and we'll try and figure it all out"
- No friends yet
- No joined groups.
- Member since
- Tuesday, 04 December 2012 13:40
- Last online
- 2 months ago
- Profile views
- 243 views
- Re: Cumbria » Hey man, I know this post is from a while ago now but I just got my first kayak this winter and im just starting to get into it properly this summer now ive finished uni. Im 22 and me and a friend are in the Kendal region and trying to do as much paddling this summer as we can. Give me a shout if yo... (UK)
To see more Facebook information about this user, make sure your Playak and Facebook accounts are connected (click the blue Connect button on the left).