- Home Country
- United Kingdom
- No friends yet
- No joined groups.
- Member since
- Friday, 26 October 2012 16:40
- Last online
- 5 months ago
- Profile views
- 495 views
- Dream WW river » Just doing a little research, "Given a choice, which ww river on the planet would you be your dream run?"...
- The Zet Raptor swoops in » Zet have gathered a loyal band of supporters. The Zet Raptor in particular has been getting quite a lot of attention since it was released. Read Phil Carr's review in ThePaddler ezine at: http://joom.ag/1sZX/p72... (Whitewater)
- Richard Cree reviews the PH Hammer » A man in famously baggy trousers once chanted “ It’s Hammer Time” I reckon it was good advice! Richard Cree puts the new P&H Hammer through its paces. See what he thinks in the September edition of ThePaddler at: http://joom.ag/1sZX/p94.... (Sea Kayaking and Touring)
- Sea kayaking the Brazilian coast » "They say that when God designed the Brazilian coast, He started from the north going down to the south and was very generous, creating beautiful places with bays, inlets and islands. When he reached the state of Rio Grande do Sul, the southernmost one, he was exhausted and made a straight line... "... (Sea Kayaking and Touring)
- Lands End to Scilly Isles » The 26 miles of water between Lands End and the Scilly Isles is one of the most treacherous stretches of water anywhere in the world even of using modern, composite expedition kayaks. This hardy duo though attempt the crossing folding, skin-on-frame kayaks! Simon Everett explains how they got on in ... (Sea Kayaking and Touring)
- Pyranha Team Tour of Europe » Pyranha Team Tour of Europe by Matt Cooke. The tour this year, organized by Liz Forshaw was to become the most successful Pyranha Team Tour to date. Follow the team as they travel from Croatia in the south to Norway in the north in the September edition of ThePaddler at: http://joom.ag/1sZX/p48... (Whitewater)
- Riding giants » Seth Ashworth was both excited and nervous to hit the spring melt waters as soon as he could – spring however, had other plans! Springtime in Ottawa/Quebec in the October issue of ThePaddler ezine due out on October 15th. Meanwhile why not read the massive September issue at: http://joom.ag/1sZX... (Whitewater)
- Darren Clarkson King » Interview with the man whose reputation as big as the mountains he kayaks down. He remains the only paddler to have kayaked all the rivers that flow from Everest along with K2, all alongside being a writer, adventurer, expedition provider, river consultant, mentor and inspirational speaker. http://j... (Whitewater)
- James 'Pringle' Bebbington interview » Terrific nine page interview with one of the biggest stars of the freestyle world, James 'Pringle' Bebbington, 2011 World Champion in the October issue of ThePaddler ezine due out on October 15th. Meanwhile why not read the massive September issue at: http://joom.ag/1sZX... (Whitewater)
- Kody Kerbox interview » We interview a young gun to watch within the new generation of SUP surfers and racers: Kody Kerbox. Read in the September edition of ThePaddler at: http://joom.ag/1sZX/p134...