[please login to make this ad block disappear]
- Home Country
- United States
- Home State
- Interested in
- Looking for
- Religious Views
- Church of England
Whitewater Canoe/Kayak - K1, K2, C1, C2
- I am a competitive whitewater boater. I compete in Slalom, Wildwater, Freestyle, Creeking
- About me
- I am first and foremost a boater. I have been the top-ranked Cadet in slalom for 4 years. I am the current US Cadet National Champion in K1 Slalom and a member of both the USA Canoe/Kayak Cadet National Slalom Team and the USA Freestyle Cadet National Team.
- Current State
- Current Country
- United States
- Current ZIP
- Gear brands
- Jackson, Vajda, AT, Werner, Kokatat, Sweet, NRS, SnapDragon
- Home spot
- Clear Creek Whitewater Park
- Dream spot
- The Skook
- Boating philosophy
- Train hard, work hard, have fun, compete with a fire in your heart. Kayaking and Canoeing are my life. It is what I do and have done since I was 3 years old. The people you meet, the places you go.
- Favorite move
- Reverse Phonix Monkey
- No friends yet
- No joined groups.
6 more weeks and I am off to Spain & France to race in the Pyrenees Cup
2 months ago
firstname.lastname@example.org thanks for the post Re: First step for a 12 year old into play boating after some years in the dagger dynamo in the forums.
Hbomb replied to the topic Re: First step for a 12 year old into play boating after some years in the dagger dynamo in the forums.
- Re: First step for a 12 year old into play boating after some years in the dagger dynamo » Hi! A couple of good options for a freestyle/playboat would be one os these; 1. Pyrahna JED-i in Small or Molon in Small 2. Jackson Star w/ possible some mods to accommodate height. At 45 kg. Jack should be able to fit into a lot of smaller playboats. He's (like me) is at that weird ...
- SeasonFive » Let me break this down for you all out there. I do not care what sport you do, kayaking, canoeing, biking, running, SUP, you name it. SeasonFive makes the best undergarments in the world for athletes. I use mine for whitewater canoe/kayak, riverboarding, biking and skiing! I stay dry, warm and c... (Discuss)
- Seeking opinion on what age is too young for Class V » I am researching kids and whitewater and would like to hear from some experienced whitewater boaters who are solid Class V boaters. I am seeking opinions on what age is the appropriate age for running Class V and why you think what you do. FYI: I am 11 and I run Class V. Thanks! H-Bomb... (Whitewater)