- Home Country
- United States
- Looking for
- About me
- Travel through an adventure sports lens. Exploring Elements is your new source for information and entertainment related to the nomadic lifestyle of an adventure sports enthusiast. Topics: Adventure, Travel, Photography, Videography, WW Kayaking, Surf Kayaking, Trail Running, Kiteboarding, Outdoor Gear, Sportsmobile, Overland Equipment, Sea Kayaking, Snow Sports and Cycling.
- Boating type
- Creek, Play, Surf, Sea
- Paddle Brands
- Core Paddles
- Home spot
- Potomac River
- Boating philosophy
- Have fun on the water and explore the world from this amazing unique perspective!
- Favorite move
- Air Blunt
- No joined groups.
- Member since
- Wednesday, 25 January 2012 00:08
- Last online
- 1 year ago
- Profile views
- 1,315 views
Exploring Elements added a new video "Dream A Little Dream Of Me" by: Sarah Blessington
- Re: Feedback on Modularity » There are actually a number of modular or compact kayaks. Fluid kayaks makes a similar one to the Point 65 SOT, but Point 65 also came out with a bunch of sit inside rec/sea kayaks that are modular as well. Trak makes some of the highest performance, and they fit in a golf bag. PacBoat and Klepper h...
- Core Kirri WW Paddle (+ get a great deal!) » I love my Core Kirri WW paddle and I think you will love it too. Strong, light and powerful, what more could you ask for? Check out my full review and get a sweet little discount if you want one here: REVIEW: Core Kirri WW Paddle... (Whitewater)
- Re: Buying playboat » It is really hard to find a true playboat that is comfortable and easy to loop. Most of the boats you mention are actually river running playboats, which should be more comfortable and easier to learn most basic skills in than the small park and play alternatives. Looping type moves as well as flatw... (Whitewater)
- Re: cool big brother pictures. » For sure those are shots from Big Brother on the Truss section of the White Salmon river in the Columbia River Gorge in Washington, just across the Columbia from Hood River. I love the perspective of the first one, as I haven't seen the drop shot from that angle before. Nice work! My best shot of th... (Whitewater)
- Re: ThePaddler ezine new issue for July » Nice work. Love the quality photography and layout in your mag. Thanks for sharing all the passion with the community for FREE! Keep up the good work :)...
- Re: Are Cag-Decks Worth It? » I have to say that a cagdeck or drydeck is my most favorite piece of kayak gear ever for playboating. So comfortable, huge freedom of movement, and super dry. Yes you have to scrap it when it wears out and yes they are expensive. I think they are totally worth it if you playboat a lot. I like to hav...
- Re: New boat decisions??? » I'd suggest you try the big Wavesport Diesel or Dagger Mamba. These two boats, especially in the older versions are solid all around contenders that you can usually find on the used market for great prices. They also work well as basic creekboats, as you mentioned you might be adding a small playboa...
- Re: Kayak trailer/cart for bikes » Your friend might want to check out Xtracycle. They are a really cool solution, without having to have the extra trailer to deal with. I know a lot of people in places like Buena Vista and Salida use them to get their playboats to the river. http://www.xtracycle.com/... (Whitewater)
- Re: What was your first WW kayak? » Runndown of Owned boats: Pyranah Attack Dagger CFS Bliss-Stick Freestyler Prijon Delerium Dagger Kingpin Fluid Flirt M Proto Fluid Flirt M Fluid Flirt M C-1 (still have) 2 Fluid Solo S Protos Fluid Solo L Proto Fluid Solo S Fluid Solo L (still have) Fluid Element (still have) Fluid Nem... (Whitewater)
- What do you think of the re-release of the Dagger RPM? » Read the Playk article on the re-release here: http://playak.com/article.php?sid=12752. The RPM is the boat that got me hooked on WW and taught me many things about the river. I love the boat, but honestly can't ever see owning one today. There are SO many more modern boats that offer SOOOO much ... (Whitewater)
2013 Santa Baby: Van Life Edition - The 2013 Exploring Elements holiday rendition of "Santa Baby." Sung by Sarah Blessington. Written/Shot/Edited by Sarah Blessington & Bryon Dorr. Lyrics: Santa Baby, just slip a Warn Winch....
Added: Dec 17 2013.
"Dream A Little Dream Of Me" by: Sarah Blessington - "Dream A Little Dream Of Me" Original by Mama Cass Eliot from The Mamas and The Papas Performed by: Sarah Blessington www.sarahblessington.com Shot by: Bryon....
Added: Aug 6 2013.
Music Video: "Rubber Duckie" by Sarah Blessington - Sarah Blessington sings the Jim Henson Sesame St classic "Rubber Duckie," made famous by Ernie the muppet. Video by Bryon of www.ExploringElements.com..
Added: May 24 2013.