- Home Country
- Halo, Whitewater kayaking, Hurunui River, Dirt Bikes
- Vin Deisel, Xbox, Outdoors, Tramping, Motorbikes
- I AM GIANT, Trap City, Skrillex, Flux Pavilion, stereosonic, Ministry of Sound Australia, Foo Fighters, ZEDS DEAD, Excision, Eminem, Tool, DJ BL3ND, Tool, Puddle of Mudd, Linkin Park, Metallica
- Jono and Ben, 7 Days, FOUR, Nitro Circus, Two and a Half Men, Family Guy, How I Met Your Mother
- Jump Street Movies, Project X, 2012, The Hangover
- So what we get drunk So what we smoke weed We're just having fun We don't care who sees So what we go out That's how its supposed to be Living young and wild and free
- About me
Im Harry...as the profile states...
or some know me as "Haz" or "Hazza"
Into all the outdoors stuff =)
If you wanna do something just get out there and DO IT!
“This is your life. Do what you love, and do it often. If you don’t like something, change it. If you don’t like your job, quit. If you don’t have enough time, stop watching TV. If you are looking for the love of your life, stop; they will be waiting for you when you start doing things you love. Stop over analyzing, life is simple. All emotions are beautiful. When you eat, appreciate every last bite. Open your mind, arms, and heart to new things and people, we are united in our differences. Ask the next person you see what their passion is, and share your inspiring dream with them. Travel often; getting lost will help you find yourself. Some opportunities only come once; seize them. Life is about the people you meet and the things you create with them, so go out and start creating. Live your dream, and wear your passion. Life is short.”
- No friends yet
- No joined groups.
Had a awesome as week up in Murchison Kayaking!!! another Grade 3 done...and a week of the best weather...what more could i want. what a hard life it is.. :P
- 3 years ago
- Member since
- Friday, 13 January 2012 06:46
- Last online
- 2 months ago
- Profile views
- 240 views
- What Boat? » hello all. i currently own a dagger mamba 7.5 and wont something a bit bigger (creeker) im about 5'9 and weigh 60KG (132lbs) im wondering what kind of boat people would recommend. i live in New Zealand if that makes any difference. Chur... (Whitewater)
- Dagger Mamba » Hello All. I am looking at buying a new boat, i have come across a Dagger Mamba 7.5 Normal version not the creeker version. i am just wondering what the difference between the two is? Is the Dagger Mamba 7.5 river runner be suitable to grade 3-4? any extra differences between them would help ...
To see more Facebook information about this user, make sure your Playak and Facebook accounts are connected (click the blue Connect button on the left).