- Home Country
- United Kingdom
- No friends yet
- No joined groups.
- Member since
- Sunday, 25 December 2011 20:05
- Last online
- 2 months ago
- Profile views
- 627 views
- Immersion Research Ambassador » Only 1 day left to get your video in to the Immersion Research EU Ambassador competition. Here's my entry http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duCbqKz6Ge0... (Whitewater)
- New teaser trailer for Alps Kayak Film » Please check out my new teaser trailer for upcoming edit; Kayak Europa 3.0.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzTacqQP-70... (Whitewater)
- KAYAK EUROPA 2.0 teaser trailer » http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2rdoxpqX34 https://vimeo.com/44695123 This is the teaser trailer for into the OUTSIDE's forthcoming paddling film; KAYAK EUROPA 2.0. KAYAK EUROPA 2.0 follows the crew on another boating road trip through the amazing Southern and Northern European Alps...
- Cumbrian Kayaking Film » Merry Christmas, Please check out my Cumbrian Kayaking film Northern Huk Thanks Dan... (Whitewater)
- Alps Kayaking Film » Merry Christmas everybody, Please check out my Alps Kayaking Film, Kayak Europa. Kayak Europa Film Dan... (Whitewater)
NORWAY BEGYNNELSEN - The intotheOUTSIDE crew travel to Norway, the beginning of a new adventure. Dan, Marcus and Mike travel through Telemark and Sjoa to paddle some of the finest rivers from the Store Ula, Frya, Austbygdai, Asengjuvet and Amot. intotheOUTSIDE presents. A new film by Daniel Fylan-Smith. In association with Ainsworth Paddles UK, Canoe Exped Shop, GoPor Cowes, Sailspy and intotheoutside.co.uk Join the crew on another epic adventure. Across the wild Norwegian frontier. NORWAY BEGYNNELSEN. Directed and edited by by Daniel Fylan-Smith. Shot on location in Telemark and Sjoa, Norway, July 2014. Produced by Daniel Fylan-Smith. Co-produced by Marcus Fylan-Smith. Photography by Daniel Fylan-Smith, Marcus Fylan-Smith, Mike Burns, Becki Vale and James Wood. intotheOUTSIDE 2014 intotheoutside.co.uk Follow on twitter @intotheoutside Like on Facebook @intotheoutside.
Added: Sep 22.
JOURNEY - JOURNEY is a short film that charts the travels of brothers Dan and Marcus Fylan-Smith as they paddle across Norway, Mexico, Scotland, England and the Alps. From the steep creeks of Valsesia, the tropical jungles of Veracruz, Mexico, to the huge volume rivers of Norway's Sjoa Telemark regions. The guys travel across the countries in search of the next adventure. intotheOUTSIDE presents a film by Daniel Fylan-Smith. JOURNEY. Dir and produced by Dan Fylan-Smith. Produced by Marcus Fylan-Smith. INTOTHEOUTSIDE 2014 INTOTHEOUTSIDE.CO.UK.
Added: Sep 22.
KAYAK EUROPA 3.0 - *LIKE INTO THE OUTSIDE* https://www.facebook.com/IntoTheOutside The intotheOUTSIDE crew continue their journey across europe in search of some of the best rivers Italy, Switzerland, Austria and France have to offer. From the steep creeking paradise of Valsesia, Italy, to the gorgeous hidden drops of Switzerland, the boys return to Europe to tackle the Inn Shoot, Venterache and Oetz in Austria, and unfinished business on the Lower Guisane and Upper Guil in France. KAYAK EUROPA 3.0 concludes the story from the teams early beginnings to a fully developed paddling crew, matured, in love with the rivers and ready to take the next exciting step on the adventure. From the crew that brought you Northern Huk 2.0, Grapefruit Tacos Tequila White Water and Kayak Europa. Join them on another savage adventure. On a journey across Europe. KAYAK EUROPA 3.0, Dropping August 10th. intotheOUTSIDE. A new film by Daniel J. Fylan-Smith. intotheOUTSIDE 2013. Filmed using GoPro and Canon 600D. In association with Sailspy and GoPro Cowes..
Added: Aug 17.
NORWAY BEGYNNELSEN TEASER - The intotheOUTSIDE crew travel to Norway, the beginning of a new adventure. Dan, Marcus and Mike travel through Telemark, Sjoa and Otta and paddle some of the finest rivers from the Store Ula, Frya, Austbygdai, Asengjuvet and Amot. intotheOUTSIDE presents. A new film by Daniel Fylan-Smith. In association with Ainsworth Paddles UK, Canoe Exped Shop, GoPor Cowes and Sailspy. Join the crew on another adventure. Across the wild Norwegian frontier... NORWAY BEGYNNELSEN. Dropping 20.09.2014. Dir and produced by Daniel Fylan-Smith. Shot on location in Norway by Daniel Fylan-Smith, Marcus Fylan-Smith, Mike Burns, Becki Vale and James Wood. Edited by Daniel Fylan-Smith. With Daniel Fylan-Smith, Marcus Fylan-Smtih and Mike Burns. Shot using GoPro 3 and Canon 600D. intotheoutside.co.uk.
Added: Aug 17.