- Birth date
- Home Country
- Looking for
- Political Views
- Yes! (I consider myself politically interested)
- Religious Views
- Yes! (I accept an ultimate metaphysical instance. Feel free to give it, her or him the name you like
- Musik, Golf, Segeln, Kajak, Familie, Photography on Facebook
- Frank Zappa, Frank Zappa, The Disco Biscuits, Warren Haynes, Trey Anastasio, Jam In The Dam, EU Phans - Phish Phans in Europe, Umphrey's McGee - Summer 2011 Sampler, Allman Brothers Band, Frank Zappa, RAQ, Jimi Hendrix, The Tubes, Thin Lizzy, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Trey Anastasio, Popa Chubby, The Electric Church, Tea Leaf Green, Gov't Mule, Phish, Grateful Dead, Umphrey's McGee, Moe., Widespread Panic
- Die Harald Schmidt Show, tagesschau, Harald Schmidt Show, Heute-Journal, Tagesschau, Dr. House
- Apocalypse Now, Thank You for Smoking, James Bond, Roger Moore, Wag the Dog – Wenn der Schwanz mit dem Hund wedelt
- Schöner Denken
- Optimism is a lack of information
- Boating type
- Creeking, SeaKayak, Rodeo
- Boat brands
- Pyranha, Prion
- Paddle Brands
- Ty Warp, Prijon
- Gear brands
- Lomo, Artistic, Langer
- Home spot
- Scarpe (SLB)
- Dream spot
- Durance Valley (Vallé d'Ecrins)
- Boating philosophy
- optimism is a lack of information!
- Favorite move
- missed boof into hasty roll into swim - it's not my favorite move, but I'm very good at it!
- No joined groups.
La Durance - perfect on a sunny day!
- 2 years ago
- Member since
- Monday, 19 September 2011 14:02
- Last online
- 2 days ago
- Profile views
- 2,266 views
- Re: Inazone 230 » Yes, depending on your weight, the Inazone is an excellent surfer and fun boat. Being a very successful design, the Inazone still lives in the newer Z.One boats by Pyranha. The only downside of the older Inazones is the lack of legroom (today's boats have higher cockpits, allowing for a higher kn... (Discuss)
- Re: Do you use paddle grip » Dr. Zog's Sex Wax does the trick!...
- Re: IS there going to be a large Loki? » The Loki L is on the Pyranha website for about ten days now and I have already seen a small one live and in colour. Because I did NOT want to wait for the big Loki any longer, I bought a Z.One L earlier this year (I think in March?) to go with my Karnali. While the boats are pretty close in dime... (Whitewater)
- Re: please help me chose a kayak type » I started out WW kayaking at the juvenile age of 43 (?) and I know what you talk about. Before thinking of "playing the river" and "see some action in the waves ", all the fun is in staying "booty down". You want a boat with some primary stability so you can gain confidence in your paddling. Any wis...
- Re: Suggestions for Kayaks for Children » With the size and weight, the kids boats will not suit her for all that long anymore. Search for an old Lettmann Pintail or a Pyranha InAzone 220 / 222. These boats are great alrounders for people up to 60 kg and fun river-runners for paddlers up to 80 kg....
- Re: Sitting position in whitewater boat-correct? » There is no "perfect" height in a kayak. Some - like me - like to sit in deep. This makes for a very stable ride, as the weight is as low in the boat as it gets. I also get a more relax angle with the "booty low, knees high" position and this is easier on my stomach muscles. Some boats (like the Pyr... (Whitewater)
- Trooper Kayak Helmet » I forgot to add: It took about two weeks to get the helmet shipped from Florida to France. I ordered by mid november 2009 and got it around the end of the same month.... (Discuss)
- Re: 60km in the Ardeche: How technical? » The upper part is not very hard, but it's not for beginners neither. I recogn' a lot of class III in spring, decaying to class II in summer....
To see more Facebook information about this user, make sure your Playak and Facebook accounts are connected (click the blue Connect button on the left).
- Langer Smooth
Robson Lotus Lady Paddle
Robson Combat Paddle
Prijon Marlin HTP
Pyranha Z.One L
Blue-and-White-GmbH- White Water Kayaking (book)
Prijon Stream Paddle
SeaBird Designs Expedition
Artistic Orco Pro