- Birth date
- Home Country
- German, English, French
- Webdesign, Marketing, Free climbing, Kayaking, Whitewater kayaking
- Gossip, Damien Rice
- tagesschau, Tagesschau, Heute Journal, Heute, Tagesthemen
- Heat, Scent of a Woman, Scent of a Woman, Perfume: The Story of a Murderer, Shark Tale, Heat, CORSICA whitewaterguide
- About me
- Current City
- Current Country
- Boating type
- Creeking, playboating and sometimes touring
- Boat brands
- LiquidLogic Kayaks
- Paddle Brands
- Ophion Paddles - Made in Slovenia
- Gear brands
- LevelSix, °hf
- Home spot
- Saalach river (Austria)
- Dream spot
- Valddola and Rauma (Norway)
- Boating philosophy
- Have fun and there will be liquid sunshine!
- No joined groups.
Flights to Malaysia booked…let's start the Asian kayak invasion!
10 months ago
- Re: LevelSix Mack » Hey Stena! I think the grey ones are sold out in the EU, but you can order the red ones here: http://www.kanoshop.nl/product_info.php?cPath=49_55&products_id=534&osCsid=3145aca66b442fa649e17edbc22e6068 Kanoshop.nl belongs to RokXat Inc which is distributer for LevelSix in Europe, so it's the be...
- Re:Liquid Logic Freeride? » hey guys, there is a little bit longer description by Shane on the Team Liquidlogic Blog. You will find some words on the designing process and the new way of "customer relationship development" for kayaks. cheers Max... (Whitewater)
- Re:Who can offer premium wwpaddle shipped to Finland? » Hey Suicid, there is a brand from the premium sector delivering to Finland. It is Ophion Paddles from Slovenia. They offer custom manufactured paddles. So you can combine different materials, set the feather and length and of course if it is left or right handed ;-) If use the Ophion Cyclone in ... (FS - Europe - UK)
- Re: Paddling options near Fontainebleau France?? » Hey Bryon, I think there is nothing which is really interesting...maybe you take a trip to Belgium...there are some super low volume creeks in the Ardennes. But for most of them you need a local guide to find them and much luck to catch them on the right level. Cheers Max... (Europe)
- Re:Glorious Norway » Yeah that was a crazy moment...the paddler is Anton (now in Team Liquidlogic Europe) and the commentator you hear while Anton is fighting with the backwash of the first drop is Bernhard Mauracher (many first descents in Pakistan and the Alps). He says in a very calm way to the other spectators "Yes ... (Europe)
- Re:Clean Blunt to Mystery Move.. » But there are many Fluid kayaks and for sure there are hair dryers too...the power of hot air......
- Re:Norway in June » Hey Bryon, the best levels you will find in late May. But in June it's still good and I think nearly all standard section will be runable. From Oslo it's a short trip to the Telemark. Good rivers are: Mar (Homerun) - a WW IV classic run of 500m of finest drop'n'pool Tessungselva/Austabygdai...
- Re:LL JEFE » I did it in the same way. Cut the foam plate in the right size and then force it through the hole. cheers Max...
Season 2012 - Max Eberl - Rivers Austria: Sill, Brandenberger Ache, Defereggenbach, Saalach, Weitenaubach, Isel Malaysia: Slim river, Chamang / Bentong River, Sungai Singor Germany: Weissbach Italy: Reinbach Paddlers: Max Eberl, Anton Lehner, Benjamin Noldnen, Unknown Malaysian Boy Music: Neon Hitch ft. Liam Horne - Am I Dreaming Footage taken on GoPro Hero HD and Canon EOS 7D.
Added: Dec 30 2012.
Matěj Holub Summer Edit 2012 - This is short sum up of my great summer in Norway made by Vojtech Hejtmanek, big thanks to him :) As I worked in a small village called Dagali whole summer, I've been travelling quite a lot with rest of Dagali Cowboys. Summer in Norway was simply amazing - great water levels whole summer, good friends around and nice norwegian weather :). If you like this short footage follow Rocks and water production (https://vimeo.com/user4727857) for some more, it's worthy!!! Edit : Vojtech Hejtmanek http://rocksandwater.com/.
Added: Nov 5 2012.
LiquidLogic Freeride River Running@ Middle Fork Nooksack - We took the freeride57 out on one of my favorite rivers to see how it would perform on some technical river running. Needless to say it killed it, and we were able to have a good time and throw some freestyle too! Check it out..
Added: Jul 4 2012.
To see more Facebook information about this user, make sure your Playak and Facebook accounts are connected (click the blue Connect button on the left).
Date Event Relation 2010-10-05 Kanumesse - International Canoe Trade Show & Business Forum Visit 2010-08-27 Devils Extreme Race Compete 2010-05-28 TEVA Straight Down Striit Compete 2010-04-24 Tagliamento Kayak Sprint Compete 2010-04-16 Austria Kajak Saison Open Visit 2010-04-04 Easter Corsica Kayak Sessions Visit