- Birth date
- Home Country
- United Kingdom
- Looking for
- Political Views
- Get rid of them all (Form a group of people who give a shit about this country, pay them a realistic
- Religious Views
- I believe in God but not Organized Religion
- Whitewater kayaking
- whitewater kayaking
- Military Wives Choir
- Watch it for the weather forcast
- No particular genre.
Lord of the Rings
Most Stephen King stories
- My Dad and Gary Moore. RIP both.
- Paddle like f*ck!! Lets Go Boating!! ( to be said in a Black Country accent)
- About me
For those that don't know me well, upto the age of 45, i didn't have a clue what to do with my life.
I have had many experiences and jobs but never settled into anything.
Then i discovered Kayaking!. It keeps me fit, helps with my self confidence and has given me an ever increasing circle of good friends. Whilst learning to Kayak i have been coached by some truly brilliant people. It is due to these experiences that i want to
become an Outstanding Coach at the level i work at.
I aim to specialise in Introductory Coaching, enabling people to have a high standard of fundemental skills. I am completely commited to achieving my goal.
I will not ever give less than 100% commitment to the people i have the privilidge to coach.
- Boating type
- White Water mostly (Grade/Class 2-3)
- Boat brands
- Bliss Stick Mystic
- Home spot
- Dee at Llangollen
- Dream spot
- Would like to master the Treweryn
- Boating philosophy
- Good Friends, Great Laughs and mostly being surrounded by people who you trust with your life and who trust you.
- Favorite move
- Staying Upright
- No joined groups.
Cliff carry on with the photos your more than welcome to use them. All the best Ant
1 year ago
Roll at third attempt after learning a year ago - River Intro day with Dan Povey at Riverstrokes kayak school. Dan taught me this over a year ago and i still remembered most of it. This was my third attempt on the day. I know some of the technique needs work, but i'm up. What a feeling! These BlissStick Mac 1's are awesome.We were in them for around five hours, with no aches and pains..
Added: Dec 11 2010.
To see more Facebook information about this user, make sure your Playak and Facebook accounts are connected (click the blue Connect button on the left).