Login / Connect
Like us on Facebook
- Vacuum/inflatable SUP » Hope these are as good as they sound! This tech would put inflatables on par with hardboards....
- Two more new SUP brands » Another inflatable SUP brand discovered at ISPO: http://www.light-surfboards.com/i-sup.html An...
- SUP in MAllorca » Hi Folks, If planning a trip a to Mallorca (Spain), and would like to take SUP lessons, rent the ...
- Re: Wanted- Portland Oregon- Creek Boat » opinions and ideas welcome people.... (FS - North America - Canada)
- Jackson Mon Star... » Looking for a Jackson Mon Star - anyone have any idea where I might find one. I know that they were ... (FS - North America - Canada)
- Bliss Stick Specialist kayak 5'9" for sale » This kayak is intended to be paddled on moving water and is considered a play boat. It has a flat b... (FS - North America - Canada)
[please login to make this ad block disappear]
Home CountryUnited States
Looking forPaddling Buddies, Networking
Political ViewsFree spirited runner
Religious Viewsdo to you, as you do with me
About meOccupation: Care giver -
As a paddler -caver -I have many had base camps, at several water sheds -since starting whitewater in 1971. I have lived mostly in Ohio, PA. & KY..
Started paddling Whitewater in 1970-my father, James R., he built 14 -K-1's in the garage, for his two sons,(Dale & Dean) and B.A. Troop 376, of the east side of Cols., Ohio.
The J.R. boat is still in to the garage...in great condition.
As of 80-81, I have paddled C-1...and about 9 years of C-2, Partners were Pamela S. Dillion.of Ohio, Ray M. of Green bay,Wis. and my daughters, Julie and Susanna.
The 'Park and Surf' work outs in my C-1,
Best run-the Meadow Run in Yough River, MD.
AWARDS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
·National Award: Commodore's Award for efforts by American Canoe Association
Official Recognition by Governor Voinovich for exemplary efforts promoting volunteerism.
·National Award: produced September 1994 National Safe Boating Council
·National Finalist-1994 TELLY AWARD for The National Livery Safety System.
·Developed training and public education program The Awareness Boating Series for The Ohio Department of Natural Resources.
·Whitewater River Instructor -America Canoe Association and American Red
Cross-1983 to 1993.
·River Rescue/Swift Water Training: ODNR Watercraft-1983 to 1994.
Cave Guide (seasonal)
Laurel Caverns-Uniontown, PA. (02 - 06)
Guide clients into wild cave, through 3.2 miles of cave system, for
First Responder trained and certificated '82-'86-&-'03-'05.
Best -Movie ever-The King of Hearts with Allen Bates. -
I have lived a lifestyle in WHITEWATER Canoe river running, adding, caving, the last 10 years (5 or so as a cave guide).
See AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately.