[please login to make this ad block disappear]
- Birth date
- Home Country
- port blair, A&N Islands
- english, hindi, gujarati, urdu
- Looking for
- Political Views
- revolutions, and change, come from within
- Religious Views
- You pay your debts before you die
adam van koeverden
- to give anything less than your best is to sacrifice a gift
- About me
- Boating type
- flatwater sprint, sea, ocean
- Boat brands
- indian (Sunny, Fazal), Perception
- Paddle Brands
- Hungarian - Braca Sports
- Dream spot
- Boating philosophy
- boat till you die
- Favorite move
Education and Work
- yes, made it
- High School
- yup, that too
- west coast marine
- Job Description
- messing around with all size boats
- No joined groups.
I've started expedition tours for sea kayakers in the andamans and run a homestay there as well check it out on www.andamanhomestay.com
Also, my email id is firstname.lastname@example.org
What have you been upto this year?
I did some very basic paddling up in the River Ganga just before she stated flooding up.
- buying 2nd hand sea kayaks » Firstly, I'm based in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands, where i organize sea kayak tours and expeditions... www.andamanhomestay.com secondly, i own 8 kayaks two of which are Mission's Contour 480 and Eco Bezhig. Love them both to tears. I also own two atlantis 12s...don't love them so much but they'... (Sea Kayaking and Touring)
- Re: are you an instructor????? » Hi Joe, am a kayaker from the Andaman islands in India. Type of kayaking is flatwater competitive. Since there is no whitewater worthy of kayaking the main form of kayaking is sea-kayaking. I understand that you are a white water instructor based in the UK, but i would sincerely appreciate any guid...
- Re: 3 weeks in Nepal » So by that i'm guessing you're doing a river guide's course with equator expeditions? I know Nepal is unbelievably beautiful. But unsure of the political situation and how that might affect anything at all for tourists. You should ask your guides that. tanaz...
- database in india » Hi all. Am trying to maintain a database of all Whitewater and Sea Kayak companies operating out of India. This is clearly a very unorganized sector and i'd like to do my bit in changing that. Do help out in any way you'll can. It's for the benefit of all. I'm making a public sea kayak instruction ...