- Home Country
- United States
- No friends yet
- No joined groups.
- Re:Liquid Logic: Liquidlogic Looses the Cockpit and Gains a New Audience » yep... this is pre release stuff... by the way I didn't write the title (it should read loses). Anywho, here are the specs... length 10', width 30" weight 45lbs. The coupe is the first sit on top kayak with a deployable skeg (same one as the Remix XP) and the same design concept as the XP.... vers... (Whitewater)
- Re:Native: The Versa Board in the Native version comes in a dif (pic 6293) » We haven't put anything up yet as we are still working on the design. The Versa board will be branded Nativewatercraft as well as Liquidlogic. The Native Versa will only be available as an angler model (and will come only in the sand color above) which will come with Scotty rod mounts already insta...
- Re:LL Remix XP9 on real whitewater? » Woody here... I know...I know... I'm biased as hell "but" the XP 9 paddles great. One thing you will notice right off the bat is how stable it is. We designed it to be a little wider than most ww kayaks so that stability would not be an issue. How does it paddle on class IV? On big water class IV it... (Whitewater)
- Re:Liquid Logic Remix XP 10 » Cukalamunga, You are correct in that the backband is lower than backbands in recreational kayaks. Lower backbands are common in ww boats for two reasons. 1- In order for most skirts (especially neoprene) to work the backband must be below the cockpit of a kayak. In most recreational kayaks this is ... (Discuss)
- Re:Hi and few questions. » Sbryan, the dominatrix is/was a high end performance boat and not a boat that will make learning to kayak easy. Most (maybe not all) kayakers will start out in a kayak that has a friendly hull, has volume and is easy to roll. There are all types/shapes available that will help steepen your learning...
ReplacingSeatSlider.mov - This is a short video showing you how to replace a broken seat adjustment slider. If you have any questions feel free to contact us... email@example.com or on our facebook page. www.facebook.com thanks.
Added: Jun 5 2012.